GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me decide"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
Ok I need info on what PS2 game I should get. I have already got or waiting on the following

Red Faction
GT3
GTA3
WWF smackdown JBI
Formula 1 2001
James Bond Agent under Fire
Pro Evolution Soccer
Resident Evil CVX

I'm not sure what to get next. I don't want silent hill 2 before you suffest it or Devil May cry.
Also obvious choices like MGS2 I already plann on getting.

So suggest some games you think are worth getting.???

I was thinking maybe
Burnout
Tony Hawk 3
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:46
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
solskjaer, u need to take a chill pill and then think about what these forums r all about.
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh no Jive, don't tell me you're a fan of that Swedish prostitute Sven-Gordan Eriksson!!! You probably love Adam Crozier as well (f'ing Jock!!!), he's messed up wembley aswell!! It's an insult to ALL Brittish talent having 'foreigners' in control, bossing us around!!!!!

I got the idea from the: "come on England" under your name
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:36
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
solskjaer - try reading the original msg again!
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
GTA 3 first!!!!! DEFINITLEY!!! Then, Pro Evolution Soccer!! Then, GT3. But the choice is really up to you. And it depends on what your favourite kind of game/game genre, is. If you don't know then you should figure it out!!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
muggs375 wrote:
> what is a GAD?

Game A Day, basically SR give a game away each day (cos they're nice like that ;-)) depending on what you post, is it funny or just a very good point etc. 1 liners will not win it by the way.

Anyway, games to get, how about Project Eden, Half Life (unless you've got it on PC), WRC, Dropship, Wipeout Fusion.

Too many games at the moment but there's some that I will hopefully be getting....got a nice big bonus from work just before christmas and will cover all of these....haha!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:06
Hmmmm, let's see.

Burnout is a brilliant racing game, and does truly leave GT3 standing.

Devil May Cry is also a game that is a must have. If you have played the demo then you will know what I mean.

Tony Hawks 3 is another game that is set to be brilliant, and as it comes out this friday, you won't have to wait long.

Jak and Daxter also looks like a good game, and is set to take platforming to a whole new level.

Those are the games that I am planning on getting over the next couple of months so these games are my recommendations.
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:51
what is a GAD?
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
SSX Tricky.
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:42
Regular
Oh, also spy Hunter. if you can find it for less than £40
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:40
Regular
SSX Tricky, Burnout, devil May Cry, or, if this is for a Gad then FF10.

Also State of Emergency, but only if you have a GAD. (not out here yet)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.