GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im not leaving"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 10:49
Regular
thats right people i am not leaving just because they dont give free games anymore for discussion posts it doesnt mean i should go does it i enjoy it here i have however decided to stop using punctuation as i only used to use it when i was trying to win free games no games no commas no games no full stops no games no apostophes exclamation marks or question marks even when im asking questions what do you think about that so to all of you that were worried about people leaving dont worry because i am not anyone who is must surely just be selfish and not care about the forums just about freebies and we dont need people like that anyway
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:18
Regular
"not dead"
i forgive you i live to forgive i am the forgiveness master
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm in a bad mood.

Sorry about that
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:12
Regular
"not dead"
rosalind wrote this topic is a big pile of poo i dont think it is i think it is important for me to reiterate my staying on these forums surely you dont think that it is wrong for me to drop all punctuation do you i can do that if i wish i mean its not like its worth using it because there are no free games available really you should consider yourself lucky that i still spell things correctly well most of the time anyway ha ha ha
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's like Sniper has taken control of Meka, but has learned to spell far far better at the same time!
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:01
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> rosalind people can do what they like its funny because many of them
> said they werent here for gads but when gads go they go i wont tell a
> lie though i liked free games

I think you'd be entering the wrong competition if you didn't.... :D
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
This topic is a big pile of poo.
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:57
Regular
"not dead"
rosalind people can do what they like its funny because many of them said they werent here for gads but when gads go they go i wont tell a lie though i liked free games
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:56
Regular
"not dead"
i bet more people are writing reviews now i think i might take some reviews from my site and post them here but they are probably too long and ill have to change them and thats way too much work to get free stuff i should just get free stuff for nothing who is in agreement this is very difficult isnt it
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Are you being sarcastic Meka is that actually what you believe.

I re-iterate why the hell shouldn't people leave if they want. Thnis place is advertised by GADS and if they are no longer on offer then this place may not hold the same pull for people. I don't call that selfish at all.
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
mate that is really hard to read thing i want to know is how the number of reviews posted has been effected not that im dying to know or anything just would be interesting to see if it had shot up in a similar manner to the drop in posts here proof reading thats what im droping think ill go back to capitals and puncuation after this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.