GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ultimate Top Games List"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
I'm fed up with "Whats your top ten GameCube games?" and the such. So today I have done my ultimate games list, the ones I've enjoyed most over the years. To go on this list it would mean the game would have had to sucked me in like nothing before, kept me from eating, sleeping and sexing...well not that far.

So these are my favourite games ever and I thought long and hard about it. Do yours aswell but don't put on ones you had to 'think' about. There's no limit either, no top tens, no top fives, just add the games in you enjoyed most.

Advance Wars - GameBoy Advance
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - PC
Championship Manager 97/98 /3 - PC
Crazy Taxi - Dreamcast
Diddy Kong Racing - Nintendo 64
Double Dragon - Master System
Golden Axe - Master System
Goldeneye - Nintendo 64
Lylatwars - Nintendo 64
Mario 64 - Nintendo 64
Pokemon Red/Blue - GameBoy
Rastan - Master System
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast
The Curse Of Monkey Island - PC
Wing Commander - Amiga CD32
Worms Armageddon - PC
Xenon 2 - Amiga 600

Nintendo 64 - 4
PC - 4
Master System - 3
Dreamcast - 2
Amiga 600 - 1
Amiga CD32 - 1
GameBoy - 1
GameBoy Advance - 1
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:15
"Uzi Lover"
I'm fed up with "Whats your top ten GameCube games?" and the such. So today I have done my ultimate games list, the ones I've enjoyed most over the years. To go on this list it would mean the game would have had to sucked me in like nothing before, kept me from eating, sleeping and sexing...well not that far.

So these are my favourite games ever and I thought long and hard about it. Do yours aswell but don't put on ones you had to 'think' about. There's no limit either, no top tens, no top fives, just add the games in you enjoyed most.

Advance Wars - GameBoy Advance
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - PC
Championship Manager 97/98 /3 - PC
Crazy Taxi - Dreamcast
Diddy Kong Racing - Nintendo 64
Double Dragon - Master System
Golden Axe - Master System
Goldeneye - Nintendo 64
Lylatwars - Nintendo 64
Mario 64 - Nintendo 64
Pokemon Red/Blue - GameBoy
Rastan - Master System
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast
The Curse Of Monkey Island - PC
Wing Commander - Amiga CD32
Worms Armageddon - PC
Xenon 2 - Amiga 600

Nintendo 64 - 4
PC - 4
Master System - 3
Dreamcast - 2
Amiga 600 - 1
Amiga CD32 - 1
GameBoy - 1
GameBoy Advance - 1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.