GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Forum is dying..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 18:51
Regular
Dying so slowly...

Will...
be...
empty...
by...
summer...

It will be dead soon though, no?
Fri 11/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> Dying so slowly...
>
> Will...
> be...
> empty...
> by...
> summer...
>
> It will be dead soon though, no?
If people keep posting crap like this then yes, it will be dead by summer.
MUUUH
Fri 11/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
I got bored.

So sue me.
Sat 12/04/03 at 15:39
No, i dont think that it is dying...
People just have better things to do, and when they are not busy or just wanna chill out they come on here...
Some times it is very busy but other times it is very slow, it is just a case of commin on here at the right time...
Sat 12/04/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's just occured to me that I've seen these posts over and over. I used to come online and there would be completely new topics every 2 hours or so, now there are just the same boring, irrelevant posts every time I can come on. SR CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE :'(
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:07
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Why doesn't everyone stop complaining and either a) deal with it, b) try and do something about it or c) leave (minus the 'Oooh ooh I'm leaving give me sympathy' topics).

GAD 1 and 3 are gone, get over it. This is a forum, there are other slightly more important things in the world.

And if it's also so bad, why doesn't one of you type up a story? Or maybe an informative and witty piece about the Future of Gaming? The incentive of prize may be gone, but when asked I bet most of you before (including myself) said you 'did it because you liked writing' or such like. So write something, rather than muttering about the site going downhill.

Gawd!

I might just do that. Finish off the sequel to a story I posted last year.

Hmm..
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:12
Regular
I don't care about it being gone, I haven't submitted a cheat since October, roughly, or post a GAD attempt this year....

Reviews were the only one I tried for.

But Tribbers is right, the number of posts were decreasing BEFORE GAD's were removed, and it's went WAY downhill since.

SR should have kept GAD 1 for a while.
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
It's summer soon, so I don't think it'll pick up.

But when autumn comes, it'll go back into full swing. Hopefully. Minus GAD1.
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:33
Regular
They should give away 2 GAD 2's, and Nintendo are releasing a swarm of titles which will bring in business...
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I disagree.

This forum is not dying.

ALL the forums are dying :(

Used to spend couple of hours a day here, now it's more like five minutes, which is probably a good thing !
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:43
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Even the life forum. How desperately ironic..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.