GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOtable HUnter STory, THe BEgining OF THe SAga,"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 18:06
Regular
As the door slowly creaked open, Goatboy entered the dimly light room and approached the heavy oaken desk at which Ant sat.

"You got it then?" Ant's rasping voice demanded.
"Yeah, Rasta has joint the Gold Side aswell." Replied Goatboy. "Dringo has been... Subdued."
"Good, veerrrrrryyyyyy good." Smiled Ant.
At that moment FantasyMiser burst in, panting.
"He... he survived!" panted FM. "E...Edg...Edgy survived!"
"WHAAAAAAAAT?" Shouted Ant who then erupted into a fit of coughing.

Suddenly a large axe flew into FM's back, and Edgy followed shortly, wrenching out his axe from FM's back. Somehow FM turned and slaped Edgy to the ground. As FM fell backwards RBS appeared at the door holding a rather shaken Tony by the scruff of the neck.

"Ban him Tony. You know you have the power." RBS shook Tony some more, to add a very dramatic effect.Edgy shrank back into the corner, eyes wide and wild, hugging his axe.

Ant smiled rather unpleasently showing all his shining, golden teeth.
"Well done RBS. You may yet grow to be strong." Ant gazed prowdly at RBS. " Now tony do as we say or.." he signals to Goatboy to pick up FM's bloody gun, "... Use your imagination."
Tony hesitated slightly, looked over at goatboy raising FM's
gun to point straight at his forhead.
"Sorry Edgy..." On touching Edgy, Edgy dissapeared uttering a final scream.

"Goatboy?" Ant inquired.
"Sure." Goatboy squezzed the triger. Tony fell. Ant laughed.
"But what are we gonna say 'bout Tony?" Asked RBS.
"Well say Edgy killed him but as he touched him Edgy was banned." replied Ant.
"Your brilliant Ant." Chimed the other present members.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ End Of Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:44
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Dringo wrote:
Bring on PArt 3.

Maybe.
Wed 28/11/01 at 23:48
Regular
Bring on PArt 3.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:36
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Great. I think I like my story.
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:21
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
UNofFIciAL noTAblE HunTEr sTOry THe sEConD SagA
The mist rolled across the pier, as the sun disappeared over the dark horizon. Slowly, cautiously, Ant’s limo crawled to a halt and Ant, draped in a gold cloak, stepped out. “Sniper, Meka.” Ant’s voice boomed above the gentle lap of the waves on the shore, far into the distance.
Sniper jumped off the abandoned warehouse, landing with catlike agility, on the damp wooden boards, and Meka stepped out of the shadows, both holding sleek semi-automatics.
“Good, good.” Ant sounded pleased as his driver, RBS, stepped out of the car followed shortly by Goatboy.
“So, why did you need us at such short notice?” Demanded Meka.
“It appears that there are some not loyal to us anymore.”
“Who Sheepy?”
“You might say he has displeased me lately of such, he seems to have given un-notables information of the highest security, and, as such impertinence cannot be tolerated, he needs to be disposed of.”
“B…But isn’t that… Dangerous? I mean you no offence but isn’t elimination of our own slightly drastic?” Sniper, looking slightly scared by the prospect of the destruction of one of his kind, shuffled back to be covered by the enveloping darkness.
“Do you question me?!?” Ant shouted, showering RBS with his spittle.
“Of course n… not.”
“Good.”
“Now that we have attained why, we may now move on to how. I have heard,” glances over at Goatboy, “that he may be easily lured into a trap, if it involves one of his closer friends…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of part 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wed 28/11/01 at 01:17
Do you want me get them out for you

*whips out chainsaw*
Wed 28/11/01 at 00:24
Regular
no some are mean
some are nice
there are lots of people in my head
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:40
Regular
Those voices are they nicer than mine?
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:23
Regular
when i say we i mean the voices in my head and i
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:22
Regular
i thought that too but we didnt want to hurt your feelings seeing as you did die n all
it wasnt your week really was it
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:09
Regular
I was Dr. Ingo i was being interactive with the dead Notable Hunter but well i thought my name was well crap so i changed it back :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.