GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone remember the Mario and Zelda cartoons???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 18:04
Regular
Everybody loves TV!!! Who remembers the Mario and Zelda cartoon series'??? Anyone?? I do. I used to love Mario, and recorded loads of them! I watched Zelda a few times, but I was never really interested in it. But since i've played Majora's Mask on the N64, I've become addicted!!

Who else saw theses 2 cartoons??? What did you thinkof them?? Were you also less interested untill you played the games?? Or were u like me with Mario, i played the game first, loved it, and found out about the cartoon.
Tue 27/11/01 at 00:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have about the first four or five Sonic The comic's, I remember in the first two issues there was hidden sonic statues that you could find.

I also remember one of the stories, Tails took an old pair of Sonics sneakers and was able to run real fast and inevitably got into a lot of trouble! Woah! Good memory on my part! :-)
Tue 27/11/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Leftback wrote:
> I remember the mario cartoon but not the zelda one.
I do remember a cartoon
> where a guy gets sucked into his tv while playing on his nes and he had lots of
> nintendo related adventures armed with his nes pad and light gun.

I remember that too!

I also remember what it was called!

Captain N The Games Master!

Man, do you get the impression I know too much???

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I remember the mario cartoon but not the zelda one.
I do remember a cartoon where a guy gets sucked into his tv while playing on his nes and he had lots of nintendo related adventures armed with his nes pad and light gun.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:27
Regular
i remember the mario cartoon...what about the sonic one?
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Didn't the Mario cartoon have a live bit at the start with two guys who looked
> nothing like Mario and Luigi?

> I vaguely remember the Zelda one.

Yup it did!

Read my post below!

Only the first series had the live bit! They then went on to make a series based on Mario 3 and Super Mario World, and they didn't have the live bits though!

Mon 26/11/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I use to get that "Sonic the comic"!

*Was quite a few years ago mind!

I don't know what issues i've got though! I've got them in some big folder at home, in those plastic envelopes being preserved!

Mon 26/11/01 at 21:02
Regular
Didn't the Mario cartoon have a live bit at the start with two guys who looked nothing like Mario and Luigi?

I vaguely remember the Zelda one.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:57
Regular
Did you ever get 'sonic the comic'?
I think i had the first four issues, but i threw them out with some old sega powers. Ah well, aren't first issues supposed to be worth money? Not sure anyone would pay much for a dodgy sonic cartoon though!
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The Sonic cartoons were PANTS in comparison to the Mario cartoons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon 26/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I remember the Mario cartoons but not much of the Zelda ones, I thought the Mario ones were a bit rank even back then, I don't remember the live bit at the start though.

The Sonic cartoones were better ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.