GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hilarious game faults"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 17:52
Regular
Not just whinging here, but game designers need to address some of their games if they are to be believable ....

Am I to believe : >

that if I cut some guys throat right in front of his friend, then jump on a rooftop, he'll forget all about it, despite the body being clearly visible? (tenchu)

that if I commit a crime outside a space station, that unlimited police ships will come out, as I waste them one at a time? (frontier)

that having wasted several hundred people, and being chased by the police, fbi and army in cars, tanks and helicopters, I can simply climb to the first floor of a building and they can't get me? (vice city/gta3)

that you can fire everything you've got at a jeep, but it'll still be in pristine condition (halo)

that close to the end of a fight, you can kill someone/knock someone out with a kick to the ankle(just about any fighting game)

Have you any gaming hilarities you'd like to share?
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
So, where are these 'hilarious' faults then?
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> How can any one human being shoot the nut's of a fly from 350ft+ using
> just a pistol (nearly all FPS)

What opium hopped FPSs have you been playing?

Most likely Rez.
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
How can any one human being shoot the nut's of a fly from 350ft+ using just a pistol (nearly all FPS)
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:07
Regular
you'd be surprised........
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Not really a fault, but how many space pirates carry around metre tall/wide balls for keys?
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> you forget goldeneye! the Faciility

Disturbingly there was no toilet paper though! Dirty russians
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:37
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Postal 2: I started peeing blood. I can't get it to happen again.
Tue 15/04/03 at 12:09
Regular
"He's back"
I did say nearly...
Tue 15/04/03 at 11:56
Regular
you forget goldeneye! the Faciility
Tue 15/04/03 at 10:06
Regular
"He's back"

It is unessacery to go to the toliet

You can always come back to life

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.