GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Interesting and disgusting fact..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
This is following on from what SHEEPY said in his topic a few days back...

when and if a dog bites you and won't let go, if you insert your finger into it's rectum, it'll let go. It's a simple reflex.

Useful, but what the hell was the guy doing who discovered that when he DID discover it. Why on earth did he have his finger up a dogs rear end?

Just goes to show how incredibly twisted some discovery's are...

and if that fact has scarred you, call my lawyer. :-D
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
This is following on from what SHEEPY said in his topic a few days back...

when and if a dog bites you and won't let go, if you insert your finger into it's rectum, it'll let go. It's a simple reflex.

Useful, but what the hell was the guy doing who discovered that when he DID discover it. Why on earth did he have his finger up a dogs rear end?

Just goes to show how incredibly twisted some discovery's are...

and if that fact has scarred you, call my lawyer. :-D
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:33
Regular
You're right. That is disgusting.

Who discovered that you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was HE playing at?
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
More to the point, what was *I* reading when I discovered that discovery!
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
""
OoooooH! As in disgusted. It's sick but true... woops.

seriously what about this: I you can't get a baby to have a pee when you want. Tickle it's stomach and apparentley it comes flushing out.

=B0p
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:39
Regular
If you ever get stung by a bee or a wasp in the middle of the street, try not to show the pain because your neighbours won't be able to see the wasp. What they will see however is you crying like a small girl for no apparent reason.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, it may work - I have no intention of finding out.

What I don't understand is, at what point of a dog-attack do you think "I know..."
My immediate reaction is to flee and climb something, failing that? Punch often and kick.

Never, and I cannot stress this enough, NEVER would it have occured to me to shove meh finger up it's pipe to escape.
What do you do then?
You plunge in, the dog stops biting and...you're left with an angry dog on the end of your hand, only now you're in a far worse position.

Stupid idea.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
michael l wrote:
> If you ever get stung by a bee or a wasp in the middle of the street, try not to
> show the pain because your neighbours won't be able to see the wasp. What they
> will see however is you crying like a small girl for no apparent reason.

LOL
I'll remember that one.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
Actually, milk is a bit odd when you think about it. We're just breastfeeding from cows.

Hmmm.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
After the discovery that you could milk a cow, did "they" just go round trying to milk other animals?
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This "unusual" escape method, would that work in streetfight?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.