GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday To Mister Badgerman Sir..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 23:20
Regular
Back in the old day, there were me, Badger, KR, big_slow, Jive, nh, Grapo, Mandy, Tom, Neo, Pro Evo, Shadow and a whole cast of other weird people. It was good. We had a larf. And stuff.

He's been here for 500 days, apparently, and ordered me to make a new topic... so here it is...

Back in the day, there werent as many spamming fools as there are today *looks around* and it was fun... yah... already said that...

And "The atmosphere has gone" "The community has gone" "We need some stories" "Things like that" "Now im gonna talk about some of the classic moments".

Well... err... I remember one time we were all spamming in the longest thread to get to the next milestone. 25,000 or whatever it was. We made big_slow prank one of our mates.

"Hi, youve won this competition... if you can answer this correct answer..."

I gloated because I got food which was nice. big_slow liked fudge. Badgerman was like... a badger... and a man... in one!

Err..

I wasnt a phoney back then either. Good times.

Lets all sing and dance for Badgerman, even though this topic is very gay and stuff.

I got Def Jam Vendetta by the way... nerr nerrrr.

:o)
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
And him...
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:45
"period drama"
*Jumps up and down*
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah... like me...

;oD
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:31
Regular
"es argh"
So many people have mysteriously disappeared, like Spike, KR, Triple_H, Liquid snake, Pro Evo, nh, SSXPro, Quinty

*Sob*

Ah well, t'is a new generation of people, pity most of them are fools
Wed 16/04/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The Good 'ole days...

*Sob*

Weldone on your milestone Badger.
Tue 15/04/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yes.
The days of oldness.
And don't judge these stats - I am re-incarnated.
And this is like my first ever post in the Sony forum.
I do infact rock.
Tue 15/04/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh, suddenly a few people flood back aswell.
Tue 15/04/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Trying not to jinx this but this seems the only thread which hasn't been ruined by noobs.

Go us!
Tue 15/04/03 at 21:14
Regular
Wooo its me mr. updated grapo
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:37
"period drama"
By a week and a day.
So you must be gay.

It rhymes, therefore it's true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.