GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon haters longest thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:00
Regular
Pokemon had its day in the spotlight. There have been many games brought out and it got boring after the first two. The show is boring and terribly animated and God knows how it was very popular.
Wed 05/12/01 at 23:36
tyranitar_master wrote:
> I'm back and ready to kick butt i really hate you lot for a start you have
> ruined the forum and have driven most old visitors out.

Ahhhhh..... Sorry about that. We didn't realise that Pokemon Lovers had so little to back up their cause.
Wed 05/12/01 at 09:47
I'm back and ready to kick butt i really hate you lot for a start you have ruined the forum and have driven most old visitors out.

I agree to most of the bad points to pokemon e.g Cartoon, Merchandise, Cards BUT leave the game alone it is top class the only people i know who don't like it are brain dead freaks who only understand games that involve running about shooting people like GTA games or quake 3 (Quake 3 is cool)
And can't handle complex strategys and RPGs in short.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:58
Tsk tsk. You'd think such a 'Pokemon Master!!!!!!11' would have a quick rebuttal for all that.

I guess not, d00dz.
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:01
I don't think Mr. Toilet_master has anything to say anymore. Shame.
Sat 01/12/01 at 18:34
Are you happy with his argument you un-patient little b***h?
Sat 01/12/01 at 01:49
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
kill pokemon!
Sat 01/12/01 at 01:42
Yeah! Reply to me, and that crap, you know?

Aptenodytes Forsteri rules.
*Does the robot*
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:16
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Argument please

Well, just for your Mr. Tyran, here's a little piece I found on the Antipokemon.biz boards about why Pokemon really isn't very good:

1. TV Show
A. Animation shoddy. Two frames flipped back and forth aren't a mark of quality, my friend.
B. No story line. (Oh, wow! Pikachu was taken away and they must spend the whole episode looking for it! Best plot ever!)
C. Voices are like drunken badgers.
2. Game
A. Poor graphics n' sound. You know what I'm talking about.
B. The people talk really strangely.
C. 'Computers can be used to store items and Pokemon!' WTF?
3. Cards
A. Expensive as hell, but can't be sold for anything (unless you sell to a rich retard)
B. There's a Counterfeit Pokemon Card trade. Sad. Just sad.
C. (Well, actually this is a plus....) They burn easily.
4. Food and clothing
A. Let's not even go there.
5. Computer- and Board-games
A. Or there.

Those points appear courtesy of Gman111 on the AP.biz boards.

If you want to reply to him, you should head over and have your say. We'd love to hear your site over there, we really would.

www.antipokemon.biz
Tue 27/11/01 at 10:26
Argument please
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:09
In fairness, Pokemon does suck big style.

You people should check out http://www.antipokemon.biz/

No disrespect to Freeola, but our forums are much better!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.