GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question - Will GC run on PS2's leads?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 15:28
Regular
A friend of mine wants to get a GC, but his TV is yonks old, and he wants to know if the GC works with the old lead you use with PSone, that also works with PS2? It's not a SCART cable, but people with PlayStation 1s will know what I mean.
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:37
Regular
It's got the same connection the GameCube RF has does it?
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hmm. I *think* it will work. I tried it round a mates house once when he insisted he had a SCART TV over the phone, then I got there and he didn't (blummin' chimp) so we tried using his PSX cable on his really old TV... the cable fit into the Cube socket, only we couldn't get the TV to tune... but I reckon that was the TV not the cable... anyhoo. It should work...
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:28
Regular
A friend of mine wants to get a GC, but his TV is yonks old, and he wants to know if the GC works with the old lead you use with PSone, that also works with PS2? It's not a SCART cable, but people with PlayStation 1s will know what I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.