GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: I need your help NOW!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 00:46
Regular
Ok, withouyt going into too many details, I need your help, as a collective. The situation is thus:

Basically, I like this gurl who could be rated as 8/10. Another girl I *know* likes me, but she is only a 6/10.

I don't know what the 8/10 girl thinks of me.

So, do I go with the 6/10 girl, or wait for the 8/10, possibly ending with nothing?

I need to know by tomorrow (sunday) at 7pm.

Cheers lads!

BTW, I WILL go with whatever you lot recommend, so MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Thats dangerous territory my friend, I'm no one to tell people what to do but I wouldn't really do much, nothing should come between friends and all that.

You don't have to listen to me take my opinion as you wish but maybe seeing if thr two really like each other and how they feel and so on, try not to interfere though.

As I said though this is up to you, just don't do anyting that will put good friendsip in jepordy, things will hopefully work out
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:50
Starlight so have i theres this girl i fancy but shes going out with my best friend. What should i do?
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I was in a situation like this once..

Go with the 8/10 no point with going with second best, also dosn't hurtany feelings if you ever hook up with the 8/10 girl after being with 6/10 girl, it's aldo better in the long run.

I suppose you could go with 6/10 if things don't work out but that's up to you.

Let us know how you got on..

;-)
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:26
Regular
"  "
no..that was blink 182
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:24
Natbuc wrote:
> its called growing up

ok, grow up if u want
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:23
Regular
"  "
its called growing up
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:22
Natbuc wrote:
> eh...is that a song or one of ur fantasies?

its blink182-first date. ok that line might sound corny so urmmm. u htink of summin. nothing POP
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:21
Regular
"  "
eh...is that a song or one of ur fantasies?
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:19
Natbuc wrote:
> ok....don't stop moving to the s-club beat.

do i look like a pop fan? i kill pop fans. now let me think... in the car i just cant wait.....
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
"  "
ok....don't stop moving to the s-club beat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.