GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: I need your help NOW!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 00:46
Regular
Ok, withouyt going into too many details, I need your help, as a collective. The situation is thus:

Basically, I like this gurl who could be rated as 8/10. Another girl I *know* likes me, but she is only a 6/10.

I don't know what the 8/10 girl thinks of me.

So, do I go with the 6/10 girl, or wait for the 8/10, possibly ending with nothing?

I need to know by tomorrow (sunday) at 7pm.

Cheers lads!

BTW, I WILL go with whatever you lot recommend, so MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:46
Regular
Ok, withouyt going into too many details, I need your help, as a collective. The situation is thus:

Basically, I like this gurl who could be rated as 8/10. Another girl I *know* likes me, but she is only a 6/10.

I don't know what the 8/10 girl thinks of me.

So, do I go with the 6/10 girl, or wait for the 8/10, possibly ending with nothing?

I need to know by tomorrow (sunday) at 7pm.

Cheers lads!

BTW, I WILL go with whatever you lot recommend, so MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:49
Regular
"not dead"
Think, how will you feel if you go for the 6/10, only to find that the 8/10 was absolutely gutted.

Think also, how would it feel to aim fo rthe 8/10 and come away with nothing.

Hmmm, I really haven't helped, have I?

Mind you, it's over 3 years since I've had to make such a decision, and I was never any good at it in the first place!
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:53
Regular
GO for both...cant go wrong.
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:53
Ah the girl troubles... thank christ I don't have these any more (Hence why my posting on these forums have recently become sporadic)

My girlfriend came to me, but then it may be better to make the first move. It also depends on what you think of the person, it is best to go with the person you are most attracted to, not physically but mentally and personality.

The best advice I can give is: Go with what's in your heart.

No-one can really decide on what you should do. It is confusing, but when you think about it, you will make the right choice.

I know that's no help, but that's the best I can come up with at this time.
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:55
Regular
I was in an identical situation not so long ago do you know what i did.

I said no to the 6/10 girl as i didn't like her in that way and i couldnt hide my true feelings.

She was dissapointed but i didnt fancy her that simple i prefered this other girl will it ever happen no but i'd rather live in hope than live a lie...

Don't know if that helps.
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:59
Regular
go with the 8/10
Sun 25/11/01 at 01:01
Regular
Is she a good 6/10 or a bad 6/10?
Sun 25/11/01 at 01:02
Regular
hmmm i wonder what their reaction would be if they knew that you left the desision to an net forum filled with 14 year olds and weirdos
Regular
I would go with a 10/10 like mystique here. :D
Regular
Basically, I'm only here for another 6 months or so.

I want to get laid, which I probably can do with the 6/10.

However, I wouldn't minda half decent relationship, which would (possibly) come with the 8/10....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.