GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction."

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction'.
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:31
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
splinter cel conviction .
Fri 17/09/10 at 15:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
Have not got a clue. Doesn't look like we're going to find out either. I advise you to save your reviews in MS Word or any word processing program in the future though.
Thu 16/09/10 at 22:55
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
who would take it out? took a while typing it? :(
Thu 16/09/10 at 16:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well I certainly edited it earlier on that morning, but it was only to bring the 3 original posts together (by request). I didn't see anything wrong with the review.
Thu 16/09/10 at 15:38
Regular
"THFC"
Oh right!? Well maybe A mod did it?
Thu 16/09/10 at 12:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It was copied from another resource from what I can tell, although no one in the office is responsible for it's removal. At the moment.

Very much doubt it will be one of the members who are not in today, and when we remove, we normally delete the thread.
Wed 15/09/10 at 21:04
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Maybe copied from another source? Only thing I can think of.
Wed 15/09/10 at 20:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Lol maybe.

I don't know why it's been removed, it was a pretty good review, bar a few spelling mistakes (although I'm probably the worst person to talk about spelling ;D)

Perhaps pb or a staffie could enlighten us?
Wed 15/09/10 at 19:53
Regular
"And in last place.."
Mr Fisher sneaked in and removed the review :)
Wed 15/09/10 at 19:40
Regular
"THFC"
??? It was here a little while ago!
Wed 15/09/10 at 18:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hmm now I've only just got back from college and it's been removed. Don't ask me why, I haven't got a clue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.