GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
Just went and got the new NGC magazine, they've cahnged the size, again, now it's back to it's original size (slighty more lenght, but same height, as A4), good news for the poor postmen that deliver to subscribers!

I also got the new gamesmaster, with a free dvd, it's got footage of zelda, wario, 1080, metroid and F-Zero ( in the nintendo section) as well as the last ever episode of the gamesmaster tv show ( a whole 24 minutes of it).....go NOW!!!!!!! (or when the shops are open)
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:47
Does anybody remeber the Gamesmaster show with Patrick Moore in - probably his finest acting acheivement.
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:03
Regular
NGC is the best Gamecube magazine out there, no doubt in my mind... really no doubt.
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pff, no doubt i'd have to pay though the nose for it, and it would be in japanese.
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:05
Regular
"All about the Beats"
cookie monster wrote:
> I cant wait for Ikaruga.
>
> Thats proper hardcore.

Get it on Dreamcast!!

heeheheehe
Sat 19/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
I can't understand the intrest in Ikaragua, I thought we'd left those annoying scrolling 2D shooting games to rot and fester in video gaming hell years ago.

That's one of my most hated genre, they're annoying and you have to play through the whole sodding game again when you die.

Xenon 2 and all the other 2D shooters where enough for me back in the days of my Atari ST, spending £40 on one of those things these days is just not for me.
Sat 19/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i know its called ikaruga but i prefer to call it ikarugy
Sat 19/04/03 at 11:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Knowing me, I'll be absolutely bollards at it.

But I'll get it anyway.
Sat 19/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I cant wait for Ikaruga.

Thats proper hardcore.
Fri 18/04/03 at 23:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm fine with Bangai-O.
That was a good game, but it was nothing amazing.
Fri 18/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
scruffythejanitor wrote:
> i wasnt interested by ikarugy

---

Ikaruga.

And why not? What a fantastic game that is going to be. And I'm not even worrying about the longevity, as it's meant to take ages to complete, even on Easy.

Bwah, difficult.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.