GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF getting old"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 15:23
Regular
As many of you know the WWF has been generating millions of Americans towards their T.V sets, and everyone at school talks about it, but now it's just getting pointlesswith the same story lines repeating themselves, and the games getting worse & worse. Now it's rather stupid talking about it.
Basically the WWF is a load of men in shiny spandex clothes acting.
Now I know that one persons perspective isn't probably change anyones thoughts but if you take a step back and think about it, it really is silly, with flashing lights and fireworks and old celebrities at ringside, it really has got annoying and that's why I think the WWF has lost it.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:44
Regular
you obviously can't read bone headed thickdick.
my name is actually: Big Red Machine!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:42
That was intelligent big red retard.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
shut up you two thickdicks!!
well, i meant mostly to you! thickdick 1!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:07
HAH! let's have a rebellion against Rickdick until he's banned
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
Rickass i haven't won any GAD's yet so if you wanna really p*ss someone off do it to me.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:02
Oh and great use of english. you said stop moaning because other people are better than and have friends. Well done Rickdick, you can almost write a full sentence without making any sense at all.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:00
HAH! Rickdick thinks that he is better than everyone cos he won 2 GAD's, WOW you are really hard, must make a note not to mess with someone who makes false accusations without any evidence. Oh and I have friends you loaner.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:35
Regular
Big words for a small man Nick5 or what ever your name is, and can you explain why i've won two GADs and you haven't won any, shut up and get a life, moaning because people are better than and HAVE FRIENDS!
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:19
Shut up RiCkoss, I never really liked your spamming ways or your 'arguements' that make you feel happy cos you think that you know all about them. You are just an idiot that goes round saying "do you suck?" so if you wan't to argue you can stick it in Tony's thread. Oh Ant, PLEASE USE YOUR BUTTON ON HIM no one really likes him, he is the scum that is rotting up these forums.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:07
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.