GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF getting old"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 15:23
Regular
As many of you know the WWF has been generating millions of Americans towards their T.V sets, and everyone at school talks about it, but now it's just getting pointlesswith the same story lines repeating themselves, and the games getting worse & worse. Now it's rather stupid talking about it.
Basically the WWF is a load of men in shiny spandex clothes acting.
Now I know that one persons perspective isn't probably change anyones thoughts but if you take a step back and think about it, it really is silly, with flashing lights and fireworks and old celebrities at ringside, it really has got annoying and that's why I think the WWF has lost it.
Thu 29/11/01 at 22:49
Fine.
Thu 29/11/01 at 22:43
Regular
I don't want to get anyone banned or make arguments, so i'll just say sorry, okay?
Thu 29/11/01 at 22:08
Fine, you get a joke

In Notredame, Paris, there was a meeting to decide who would be the bell ringer after Quasimodo. During this, one man with no arms comes up and he was asked by the Mayor "How do you ring the bell?' and he replied "with my face" the Mayor decided that it would be quite funny to have this. So the next day the mayor went to the tower to see how he was doing, but as the man was about to strike the bell he missed and fell off the tower. When the mayor got through the crowd of people, he found out he was dead, someone then asked
"Mayor, who's that?" to which he replied
"I don't know but his face rings a bell"
The next day the mayor is confronted by the dead mans brother, he asked if he could have the job of bell ringer, the mayor hired him out of sympathy. So the next day the Mayor goes to the tower to see how he is doing, but as he's about to hit the bell he misses and falls off the tower. The mayor runs down only to find that he is dead, someone then asks
"Who's that?" to which the mayor replied
"I don't know but he's a dead ringer for his brother"

Happy Big red machine
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:54
Regular
and you can? ok then make me laugh.
(and by the way i wasn't tryin to be funny!)
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:51
No.2 wrote:
> hi guys are you being norty

Aren't you the bloke that quoted all of firebalt's harry potter quiz to get your word count up, now that's norty.
And big red machine is now a big red retard that can't think up anything funny.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
okay then, im saying this,shut up nick "the thickdick " 1
Regular
hi guys are you being norty
but big red machine refers to Kane DUH!!!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
er.........but im not kane duh!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:46
I said that because if you ever remember shane McMahon calling Kane the big red retard

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.