GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say I have £400 and..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
On the shelves there is the PS2, Gamecube and X-Box.

I have deceided its time to buy a console and a few games... well its your job to convince me what one to get and which games...

Remember I am not biast and have little idea on them all, so sticks at the ready and fight it out...

GO!
Sun 25/11/01 at 15:44
Regular
SCAMPS wrote:
> Get a Gamecube,as nintendo have been in the busineess for longer than sony and
> microsoft put together.There games will be great,better than the other rubbish.

Dont get a Nintardo i will smash it wiv stick
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:54
In my post below i said get GTA3, now thats ok if u like SEVERE violence, im nearly 18 and have grown up a bit now and no longer consider that sorta gameplay funny or entertaining !!

Be warned, ITS NOT THE BEST GAME EVER !!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:49
ok...

PS2 200

Multitap (assuming u have friends !!) 30

Memory card 30

Agent Under fire 40

GT3 40

GTA 3 (Pah! I h8 it !) 40

DVD 20

= HAPPY GAMER !!!!!!!!
:)
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:27
Buy a PS2 and a sack full of quality games and/ or DVDs, then play them a lot, then use the money you've got left over to buy a stick, then smash nintardo and xbox wiv stick until it breaks, then use fase until that breaks, then use feet till they break, then sell your body on street corners as you'll now look rank enough to do it, then buy gaycube and official gaycube stick, then smash xbox wive sony and nintardo stick (nintardo stick will not have any effect as violence is not there thing), then sell internal organs and buy xbox and MS stick version 1.5, then take all of your sticks into your local street fighting arena and smash hardmen in fase wiv sticks, then.... i don't know? a cuppa?
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:19
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Thats where all my money goes :)

I'm thinking of giving it up... or less than
> I do.

Never give it up, its too much fun. 1 am in cold park being drunk having fallen in stream... great fun.
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thats where all my money goes :)

I'm thinking of giving it up... or less than I do.
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:11
Regular
Get drunk. Lots of times. Much better than consoles.
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm X-Box wins in convincing me and I was considering that as my corner...

Although I'm skint so I'll wait until there all £150 :D
Sun 25/11/01 at 10:41
Ace graphics,fun games and Resident Evil games only for GC from now on!I so exicted!
Sun 25/11/01 at 10:33
Go for Gamecube,you know it makes sense!;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.