GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why am I the only one online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 07:49
Regular
At times like these, [8am], I often feel lonely seeing as I am the only one awake early enough to go online.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:52
MJswerve wrote:
> I suck at science compared to my other subjects.
I'm pretty good at Science,I'm better than my older brother.
Most people say it's because my Dad is the head of Science there.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:52
Regular
Cutting and weighing potatoes....are you sure your doing osmosis :P Osmosis is about solutions ....not sure of the right word, but I will use the word diffuse....diffusing through into another solution.

Take for example the oxygen out of your lungs into your blood. At least thats what I think it was. DOn't trust me however...I sucked in my biology test. Got a C only just which doesn't sound too bad, but the fact that I only got 13/30 sounds pretty naff.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:51
What's Osmosis?
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:49
Regular
"always swirling"
MJswerve wrote:

Thought
> so, its just how you said it, it seemed like you thought you didn't do anything
> till year 11. Anyways I did Osmosis....very boring if you ask me

for the last 3 lessons i have been weighing and cuting up bits of potatos.

wonderful stuff
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:49
Regular
In my SATs I got a 7 in English (stupid teacher wouldn't put me in for the level 8 paper), 7 in maths (same as in English) and in Science I got a level 6...mainly because I suck at science compared to my other subjects. I was actually put into the level 8 extension which I found qute funny seeing as I only got a level 6. My teacher must have been on the wacky backy...wouldn't surprise me :-D
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:46
You fell asleep!
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:45
Regular
"always swirling"
Longy:0) wrote:
> I'm starting my GCSE's i don't like it and in my SAT's i got 6 in maths 6 in
> science and 6 in english and in maths and in maths and science i nearly got 7's
> so i was happy

i got 7 in maths
7 in science
and a 5 in english
(this is because in my english exams, in the first one i had to go out half way through to throw up and in my second one i fell asleep for 20 minutes.
this was because i had a migrain for the whole day but had to go in for the tests)
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:45
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Yeah but the woman who did mine reall y hurt:she got some of it in then wiggled
> the thing around then pressed it down more and I screamed,I was also very very
> scared.I'm terrifeid of needles and pins and sharp stuff that hurts.

Hmmm, thats weird. On the tester you can't actually see the needle. Its a small silver thing isn't it? Its got like six holes on the bottom for the needles to come out of, but they are actually tiny little things. Its like a push pen except when they push the top the needles come out and not a pen nib :-D
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:44
One girl in my class fainted,I walked crying and then the girl fainted.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:43
Yeah but the woman who did mine reall y hurt:she got some of it in then wiggled the thing around then pressed it down more and I screamed,I was also very very scared.I'm terrifeid of needles and pins and sharp stuff that hurts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.