GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEWARE OF SPAM!! ****URGENT****"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 01:04
Regular
Longy you spammer thats what you are, stop spamming or i'll poke you in the yes grrrrrrrrrr

and know to sing

Longy is a spammer

Longy is a spammer

Longy is a spammer

and there are many more of his kind too, they must be stopped

So beware all spammers the fishpocalypse is at hand mwahhahaha

Oh yeah and if there are any people who are fed up with these spammers say here.

I for one am

And as a minor note Staff beware Fish-e the staff hunter is here mwahahahaha

an even minor not System of a down rule
Sun 25/11/01 at 09:42
Regular
"WWJD"
it's sorted now anyway, but why did you picl on me i don't even spam im finished now you've got to sign the treaty
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:00
Ok i'm gonna say what i think.

Ok here goes:

To begin with i will say that this topic is not spam, no matter what you think. It has a specific reason and it isn't just a one line piece of crud.

I wrote this because there were some disgruntled people, fed up with this spamming lark. But none of them had the guts to voice their opinion. And Longy i'm sorry i picked on you, but it was only you i mentioned at the beginning because it was your named being used the most and it was only an example anyway.

To put it frankly i posted i don't really care much for spam as long as it ain't around me, so i wrote this topic on behalf of everyone, and it has done a whole lot of good. Don't you think.

And SK what did this have to do with you??

I am not Pro Evo and Pro Evo ain't me.

KidRock i haven't got anything against you or Longy, i was just the dictator in this so called war of the Spamming.

I ain't signing nothing though
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:29
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah i know
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
he apologised in Longest Thread on the sony forum
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
"WWJD"
Pro Evo hasn't signed yet but bye
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah well bye
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:47
Well people, I'm going to call it a night now, as I think everyone else should too. I think that this has all turned out for the best and I hope that we never have to have another argument like this again. Glad we've all agreed and can be sensible to eachother now. Thankyou very much for listening to me and to eachother. Thanks to Triple H as well for thinking of the final way of agreement.

Lata guys, cheers,

SK
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
"WWJD"
Pro Evo is on line so where is he
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:38
Regular
"WWJD"
this post has gone on for 7 pages now
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:37
Regular
"WWJD"
Triple_H wrote:
> *has a confused look on his face* Come on SK it wasnt that funny

he knows me more so it was

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.