GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG News, you write it and i present it.....PLEASE READ ITS FOR YOUR HEALTH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 21:26
Regular
Hmmmmm i've just had an idea, why don't we have our own 'net newspaper'. I'll build a web-site on Geocities and put the news you write on there. I'll all so write some. The news will be about what is happening on fog.

Oh yeh the health part, doesn't matter?!?!
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:26
Regular
Hmmmmm i've just had an idea, why don't we have our own 'net newspaper'. I'll build a web-site on Geocities and put the news you write on there. I'll all so write some. The news will be about what is happening on fog.

Oh yeh the health part, doesn't matter?!?!
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:43
Regular
Wheres all of your senses of creativity?
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Me and WesthamWonder had this idea a few days ago, i'd happily write a review for you if it works...
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
*News music plays in background and a dark figure can be seen. The lights switch on from the studio and a man with massive glasses and a large, bushy mustache can be seen*

Hello and welcome to the Special Reserve News. In todays news, RastaBillySkank and Goatboy were sworn into the cicle of elites that Tony and his entourage like to call "Notables". We managed to speak to RastaBillySkank about his win. He said the following:

"Great...now I have a p*ss coloured name".

Yes, that's the god honest truth. We tried to catch up with Goatboy, but his newly hired agents and body-guars kept us away. More news next time! This has been Firebalt.

Firebalt.
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
JaCeeUK wrote:
> Me and WesthamWonder had this idea a few days ago, i'd happily write a review
> for you if it works...

Ok but could ya give us a few days, i might get an account now!
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
I've got the addy it is:
http://www.geocities.com/fognews
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:56
Regular
I'd be up for writing somehting.

Not reviews though, as I'm crap at them.

Maybe I could try doing a comedy piece (hey, there's a first time for everything!).

Let me know.
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Quazimodo, have you got MSN? I want to write a article for it but need to run it through you first...
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:59
Regular
JaCeeUK wrote:
> Quazimodo, have you got MSN? I want to write a article for it but need to run it
> through you first...

That's a bit drastic, don't you think?

:-)
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:00
Regular
I have got msn but i am gonna set up a forum write them in there....or on the forum
And YH that'll be good.
bye i have to go now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.