GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20 & £30 Gamecube screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 13:36
Regular
I have just read that Toys R Us and Currys were selling all stocks of Gamecube screens for silly prices (£20 and £30) and no-one told me :( looked on both websites and nothing, even phone local stores and they are all gone which is great shame. Does anyone know of any other stores/sites doing super deals ?

By the way if you search for Gamecube on dixons, pcworld, currys and toysrus you are returned with 0 matches - didn't hang about did they !
Wed 16/04/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I have just read that Toys R Us and Currys were selling all stocks of Gamecube screens for silly prices (£20 and £30) and no-one told me :( looked on both websites and nothing, even phone local stores and they are all gone which is great shame. Does anyone know of any other stores/sites doing super deals ?

By the way if you search for Gamecube on dixons, pcworld, currys and toysrus you are returned with 0 matches - didn't hang about did they !
Wed 16/04/03 at 13:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I didnt hear anything about this either.
Wed 16/04/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
from cube-europe.com

News: Cheap GameCube Screens!
Apr 12th 2003 16:35 by Tim

Toys 'R' Us in the UK is trying to empty out its GameCube screens stock!

The GameCube Interact Mobile Monitors are flying over the counters in the UK. Toys 'R' Us decided to clear its stock and is now selling them for only 20 pounds.

The Interact Mobile Monitor 5.4 allows you to play your GameCube games without a television. It also comes with a power car adapter.

What are you waiting for? Run over to your local Toys 'R' Us and get one of these babies!
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:08
Regular
Toysrus still sell Gamecube, infact if you look on their website the top 3 selling console games are Gamecube games.

For some sick reason people are paying £30 for the piece of crap that is 18 Wheeler.
Wed 16/04/03 at 14:18
"Uzi Lover"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> For some sick reason people are paying £30 for the piece of crap
> that is 18 Wheeler.

I blame 'Tim'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I rang up Toys r Us and they said that they hadn't been selling the screens for ages!
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:49
Regular
The screen from Toys-R-Us is toss anyway.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
For only £20 though, you might as well give it a shot.
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:13
Regular
"past,present&future"
Mr No Name wrote:

> By the way if you search for Gamecube on dixons, pcworld, currys and
> toysrus you are returned with 0 matches - didn't hang about did they !

What did I say?

'History will be my judge'
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:41
Regular
I know (/think) Dixons, PC world and Currys are all run by the same people, so it's not so much of a surprise, but toys r us too? Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.