GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20 & £30 Gamecube screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 13:36
Regular
I have just read that Toys R Us and Currys were selling all stocks of Gamecube screens for silly prices (£20 and £30) and no-one told me :( looked on both websites and nothing, even phone local stores and they are all gone which is great shame. Does anyone know of any other stores/sites doing super deals ?

By the way if you search for Gamecube on dixons, pcworld, currys and toysrus you are returned with 0 matches - didn't hang about did they !
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:25
Regular
They've got an overstock of screens and try and sell them off and we all presume their getting rid of Gamecube? All they are selling is screens not the console or software.
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I knew about it.

Interact went bust, meaning Toys R Us bought up the stock for cheap.

The screen quality was so rubbish, some people took them back to the shop even at the price of £20.
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:55
"For the horde!!!!"
Whats so good about these?
Thu 17/04/03 at 09:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Of course, that's what I meant
Thu 17/04/03 at 04:12
Regular
Mr No Name wrote:
> Dixons, PC World & Currys are all owned by same person

Well, actually, no single person owns Dixons as it is a public company and is owned by a whole host of shareholders....
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Dixons, PC World & Currys are all owned by same person
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:41
Regular
I know (/think) Dixons, PC world and Currys are all run by the same people, so it's not so much of a surprise, but toys r us too? Ah well.
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:13
Regular
"past,present&future"
Mr No Name wrote:

> By the way if you search for Gamecube on dixons, pcworld, currys and
> toysrus you are returned with 0 matches - didn't hang about did they !

What did I say?

'History will be my judge'
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
For only £20 though, you might as well give it a shot.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:49
Regular
The screen from Toys-R-Us is toss anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.