GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony hawks ideas............."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 09:45
Regular
I reckon you should be able to make a bridge on the create a park. THPS3 and 4 weren't what i expected they haven't got much stuff you can create terrible parks it's pretty ...........well you know can anyone think of some ideas to improve this game?
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Personally I love the RPG style way of going around and talking to people.

Yeah bridges and other items would be nice in the Edit Park Mode but if anything I would like to see the different teams represented better. You know such as Element, Adio, Birdhouse etc or make your own and choose your skaters. Then from there you particpate in competitions, both in real skate parks and out and to win you need to earn the most money determined by the type of tricks you pull off.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:08
Regular
"past,present&future"
I think they need to be careful not to overcomplicate things.

It's about right now, though some of the secret tapes and things are tasks are just frustrating and require much more luck, and attempting the same thing 200 times rather than skill.

I'm for more smaller, realer skate park type levels, and less free roaming exploration.
Thu 17/04/03 at 09:45
Regular
"My head hurts"
I reckon you should be able to make a bridge on the create a park. THPS3 and 4 weren't what i expected they haven't got much stuff you can create terrible parks it's pretty ...........well you know can anyone think of some ideas to improve this game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.