GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"July 1st?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 16:00
Regular
According to SR Mario Kart on GC is going to be released on July 1st in the UK!

True or not I'm excited!

Just the game I want to play after finally finishing education!

:D
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
F-Zero has got a July release in the US. July 28th, to be exact.

So hopefully we'll only be a month or about after that.

And Mario Kart being reportedly finished is good news as well... that is, of course, if it actually is finished.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or was it June 28th for F-Zero? I hope so...
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
As long as they haven't rushed the game, I'll be happy. It's been on the top of my list right from the beggining.
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:14
Regular
"  "
That's ma birthday, ma birthday :D
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Foreman wrote:
> As long as they haven't rushed the game, I'll be happy. It's been on
> the top of my list right from the beggining.

Going that it should have been released near launch (if Nintendo had any sence in selling a console), then having the Cube been released well over a year, I doubt it will have been rushed!

:)
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My birthday is July 3rd so anything along the lines of a release for F-Zero or Mario Kart would be very welcome. ;-)
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:28
Regular
Mario Kart should be out in the next few months in Japan at least.

The game is finished, they don't want rival consoles getting a whiff of it.
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well that character model of Mario in his Kart was one of the first pieces of GC footage released if I remember correctly? Even though that may have just been an FMV video (rather than an actual character model) it at least points to the fact Nintendo were working on the title at the time, so I doubt it's been rushed...
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:50
My birthday's tomorrow (19th), and it's the big 18! The release schedule for this week looks crap though. Might treat myself to some music, possibly a DVD player or a PC upgrade.
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:57
Regular
Or wait till May...

Oh the month of may... what a month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.