GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zero for extras"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
Resident Evil games need to give better features for completing the game. What use is a new costume? And the weapons are mostly boring.
What it needs is audio commentary from Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter! You'd walk into a room and an Australian voice would say, "Corr blimey, there's a rotten smell in 'ere," and then: "DANGER! DANGER! It's a crimson head zombie! One bite from this geezer and you're a gonner!"
Wouldn't that be more interesting than a different outfit?
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Irwin is god!
The man should be dead by now, but he somehow stays alive no matter what...it must be those safari suits.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:14
Regular
Ah come on... he's funny.
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
A better extra would be "Jump on Steve Irwin's Head and Shut the Annoying Fool Up". Not got a great name, but damn it's satisfying.

Oh, and well popped ;)
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
"I rule"
Zero for Extras! Zero for Extras! Zero for Extras!
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:38
The reward is in completing a hard game, but you are right, replaying for measily items is a bit pointless!
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:24
"For the horde!!!!"
Irwin: Look at that zombie, isn't he a beauty.

*zombie gets closer*

Irwin: easy mate

*zombie tries to grab him but misses*

Irwin: ahoo if he had longer arms or I was a bit closer he could have grasped me.

*another zombie creeps up behind Irwin and grabs him*

Irwin: just look at the way they wrap their arms around me and sink their teeth in to me, amazing.
Fri 18/04/03 at 01:14
Regular
That is an excellent idea.

But a harsh criticism... we have leach zombie mode and other such great ideas... like the mercenry game in REsident Evil 3 and the ability to play as Tofu the metal chest in Resident Evil 2 :)
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:35
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
We need Irwin in this game, you can imagine the tension in a room in the mansion, and then hearing his voice boom through the speakers.

Classic idea.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:31
Regular
That would, in fact, be the best thing ever.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
"I rule"
Resident Evil games need to give better features for completing the game. What use is a new costume? And the weapons are mostly boring.
What it needs is audio commentary from Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter! You'd walk into a room and an Australian voice would say, "Corr blimey, there's a rotten smell in 'ere," and then: "DANGER! DANGER! It's a crimson head zombie! One bite from this geezer and you're a gonner!"
Wouldn't that be more interesting than a different outfit?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.