GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you amazed at the far beyond?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/10 at 00:06
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
Whats your theory explaining what could be on the other side of the end of the universe, is there an end or a continuess relm of empty space?
Fri 03/09/10 at 12:15
Regular
?
Fri 03/09/10 at 11:55
Regular
yes you can easily suggest there is no solution. Can we come up with a rational explanation or are our minds not capable?

I believe the only explaination is that our universe isnt infinate bt ends up where you started through suspected wormholes changing shape and time?
Fri 03/09/10 at 03:41
Regular
"How Ironic"
The most mind boggling question ever. First of all, I don't believe infinite space. It's science's lazy way of admitting they don't know. But the idea that there's an ending is just as impossible. If you took someone to the edge of the universe and said "it stops here", you'd be tempted to ask what was on the other side. Some people believe that the universe is a donut, but what's in the middle of it then?

Safe to say, we'll never ever know in our lifetime, which is quite sad really. I'm sure it's quite a simple explanation ;D But there's no point worrying about a question we'll never know the answer to.
Fri 03/09/10 at 01:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Depends on the shape of the Universe ;)
Fri 03/09/10 at 00:06
Regular
Whats your theory explaining what could be on the other side of the end of the universe, is there an end or a continuess relm of empty space?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.