GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glitches That Make You Want To Scream"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/10 at 11:54
Regular
"And in last place.."
We all love a good glitch in a game but I've found the mother of all glitches on Lego Harry Potter.

I've spent a few minutes short of 40 hours on this game. I'm sitting and 99.9% complete and there is a little glitch that stops me getting that last 0.01%. For those that aren't interested in 100% it's a minor glitch that won't matter but I rarely go for the full 100% and to be stopped a mere 0.01% from the finish line is a tad inconvenient (polite version).

I'm a programmer and I wouldn't give the 100% Glitch Free Seal of Approval to any of my significant developments but I'd also like to think that any of my glitches don't cause this sort of pain and suffering.
Mon 30/08/10 at 17:28
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I generally find glitches amusing, but only if they are non-consequential/abusable for fun (e.g. the GTAIV Swing Glitch)

However, two recent glitches that have horribly irritated me.

PES2010: The Wembley/Konami Stadium Freeze Glitch - Basically, the first time you start a match in one of these two stadia (might have even included a few more) in a session, there is a chance the game will lock up on the entrance scene, requiring a hard reset, very annoying if it follows a couple of unsaved matches, or is the first match of the session.

G-Force: Elevator Glitch - As you approach the end of the game, there is a section where you go into an elevator, triggering a cutscene. When I got to this section, no cutscene... Turns out this is a glitch with no explainable cause. The solution? Start the game anew.
Mon 30/08/10 at 11:54
Regular
"And in last place.."
We all love a good glitch in a game but I've found the mother of all glitches on Lego Harry Potter.

I've spent a few minutes short of 40 hours on this game. I'm sitting and 99.9% complete and there is a little glitch that stops me getting that last 0.01%. For those that aren't interested in 100% it's a minor glitch that won't matter but I rarely go for the full 100% and to be stopped a mere 0.01% from the finish line is a tad inconvenient (polite version).

I'm a programmer and I wouldn't give the 100% Glitch Free Seal of Approval to any of my significant developments but I'd also like to think that any of my glitches don't cause this sort of pain and suffering.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.