GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOT NEWS - GOATBOY and RBS are Notables"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 00:50
Regular
This may be a controversial thing to do, but I am making RastaBillySkank a Notable.

Being a notable is all about making a valuable contribution to the forums and I reckon nobody has worked any harder than RBS at this.

Congratulations to Goatboy for taking the vote. Goatboy is always leaning on humour and that's why he got my vote. That and the fact that his word count is second only to Ant.

It's great to see somebody as popular as Dringo who I hope will make it to Notable at a future election. Please don't be dispirited at losing this time around.
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:18
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
The news ain't so hot now but congratulations to Goatboy, even thoguh it was clear he would win, and Rasta Billy Skank, although he didn't get many votes he still has what it takes.

Oh and next time you should have a newbie election as well.
Maybe you could have the top three, each a different color, the first gold, the second silver and the third black? Then there are seperate vote forums for each colour so if you are silver and you get voted for in the "gold" notable section you become gold, and so on. That means that if you work hard to become a notable you then have to actually be a good notable and write qualtiy stuff. the newbies have two votes, the best black and the second best olive green.
Sat 24/11/01 at 02:43
Regular
Just to say congratulations to Goatboy and RBS.
Good work guys : )
Sat 24/11/01 at 02:00
I

oh my god it works

shock shock horror
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:54
Arghhhhh

a disgruntled turbonutter
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:33
Regular
shift+i im typing shift+i and it aint coming out in capitals
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:17
Regular
what was that ;)
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE SO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS?

It's not hard. Look: Shift+i produces "I". There. Do you think I've managed to drum this into your thick skulls yet or do you need further instruction?

Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"
Shift+i = "I"

LEARN YOU NEANDERTHALS
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:48
Regular
"WWJD"
well done too you two
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:41
ssxpro wrote:
> Fish-e wrote:
...Powerful fingers

Would they be fish fingers?

yup
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i say 2 notables each election. I mean we are getting soooo many new people here so the balance of notable:regulars:nebbies will be the same if we do 2 a mount.

Did that make any sense?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.