GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOT NEWS - GOATBOY and RBS are Notables"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 00:50
Regular
This may be a controversial thing to do, but I am making RastaBillySkank a Notable.

Being a notable is all about making a valuable contribution to the forums and I reckon nobody has worked any harder than RBS at this.

Congratulations to Goatboy for taking the vote. Goatboy is always leaning on humour and that's why he got my vote. That and the fact that his word count is second only to Ant.

It's great to see somebody as popular as Dringo who I hope will make it to Notable at a future election. Please don't be dispirited at losing this time around.
Fri 23/11/01 at 00:50
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This may be a controversial thing to do, but I am making RastaBillySkank a Notable.

Being a notable is all about making a valuable contribution to the forums and I reckon nobody has worked any harder than RBS at this.

Congratulations to Goatboy for taking the vote. Goatboy is always leaning on humour and that's why he got my vote. That and the fact that his word count is second only to Ant.

It's great to see somebody as popular as Dringo who I hope will make it to Notable at a future election. Please don't be dispirited at losing this time around.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:02
Regular

RBS as well... another one to add to the damn list!

Tony i will never again campaign for notablity this election hurt it really did not me losing oh no that was to be expected but the accusations of cheating that hurt, those who said Dringo doesn't deserve it that hurt, the upwire e-mail that said Dringo who gets votes from begging THAT HURT NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THROUGH THAT!
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dringo wrote:
> ...

RBS as well... another one to add to the damn list!

Tony i will
> never again campaign for notablity this election hurt it really did not me
> losing oh no that was to be expected but the accusations of cheating that hurt,
> those who said Dringo doesn't deserve it that hurt, the upwire e-mail that said
> Dringo who gets votes from begging THAT HURT NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THROUGH
> THAT!

Oh come on. Sticks and stones may hurt your bones but you have a lot of popular support. Perhaps people are jealous.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:09
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?

Dringo hould be notable

Should be notable

He is always working hrad for these forums

he brings humour and stuff

But still you put RBS in why???? Dringo, Dringo

Dringo came second therefore he should be notable it is only fair because it is the people who voted at he came out better than RBS full stop.

Even though you are the boos of this biz i still reckon you shouldn't decide this by yourselff after all it was THE PEOPLES VOTE
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
RBS just "being made a notable"?
Based one what? The decision of 5 elite members of the SR task force and the boss?
This is just like last time, I mean for chrissakes you...oh yeah, right..umm...

This time it is acceptable, Tonty makes the rules and stuff.

Hail Tonty.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:11
I feel like roaring

ROOAAAAR

now barking

woof

and now sounding like a dying giraffe

muahhhhhhau
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:12
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Well done Goatboy! A deserved win!

Well done RBS!

I think putting him as notable will cause controversy though, not that I mind.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:15
arghhhh

time to poke all opposing my thoughts in the eyes

Mythical wizard i'm after you mwahahahaha
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:18
Regular
Why Tony why??? RBS was my friend he... he supports my Conker site he talks to me and stuff and now... and now i will have to kill him!

Could be fun.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:18
thats right mythical wizard you better run mwahahahaha

I hope you know there is no escap for you

mwahahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.