GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Postal 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Postal 2'.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
How come the demo's been out for days and I haven't seen any posts of "this game roxorz!!!1"

On the strength of the demo alone I got myself a US copy (it came out here on the 17th, I think, according to SR, so it should be out now) and I've been slashing on burning bodies, shooting police officers, hitting people with spades, throwing cats at people, eating doughnuts and pizza and helping mental patients escape. Not to mention stopping a bank robbery (then killing everybody in the bank anyway) killing some hippies who are burning down the library, stopping a bunch of protesters against game violence taking over Running With Scissors and taking on suicide bombers at the church. Shaba.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
"That's right!"
How come the demo's been out for days and I haven't seen any posts of "this game roxorz!!!1"

On the strength of the demo alone I got myself a US copy (it came out here on the 17th, I think, according to SR, so it should be out now) and I've been slashing on burning bodies, shooting police officers, hitting people with spades, throwing cats at people, eating doughnuts and pizza and helping mental patients escape. Not to mention stopping a bank robbery (then killing everybody in the bank anyway) killing some hippies who are burning down the library, stopping a bunch of protesters against game violence taking over Running With Scissors and taking on suicide bombers at the church. Shaba.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive been put off because it looks a bit shallow.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I wanted this when I heard about it a while ago.
I still do.
Only £20.
I have £16.
Anyone wanna lend me £4?
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Fool! It's only £20, it provides light entertainment, and you can run up and urinate on people so they throw up! What more do you want?
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Azul wrote:
> Anyone wanna lend me £4?

---------

Azul, why don't you go mug an old lady, in true Postal form? Just get a can of petrol and you're set...
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmm, i could claim it for GAD.
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Downloaded the demo, didnt work for me.

Lots of errors.
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Fool! It's only £20, it provides light entertainment, and you
> can run up and urinate on people so they throw up! What more do you
> want?

Free beer and some cake.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:53
Regular
Might buy it on Sunday.

That and about 5 other games on my list.

The screenshots look good. Know if any sites have done a decent review on it?
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:57
Regular
hmmm sounds weird. I might just hang about for Deus Ex 2 or get a copy of battlefield..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.