GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda, worth buying a gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
I like all the zelda games which has every come out but I dopn't want too buy the gamecube just for one game, true theres lots of games for the gamecube but i find most of them are aim at 3-12 yeare olds. Should i buy a gamecube for zelda or not. If you think there are any good games other then zelda coming out , want too tell me what there are. Thxs.
Sat 19/04/03 at 17:13
"period drama"
Ah, such unspoilt ignorance.
I'd like to see a 3 year old finish SMB2 without killing any close relatives. THings are not always what they seem, y'know?
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:57
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Foreman sesh those are soo kiddy liek games. I iz safisftac5ed!! with MANLY games!! lol

theres only a few of you lot out there you know, you are a extinct race or at least heading for it ;P
Sun 20/04/03 at 00:43
Regular
Thanks for all the replys people, i'm sorry if it sounded like i was critizing you. There are some good games there its just that i might only buy 1-3 of them and not play the game cube again. I have decided too just rent the gamecube from my video shop so i can play zelda and not have too pay for a gamecube, it won't take long since zelda games normaly take 1-3 days too complete.
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:15
"For the horde!!!!"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> theres only a few of you lot out there you know, you are a extinct
> race or at least heading for it ;P

I own a Gamecube and a PS2 so how dose that make me extinct?
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:36
Zelda is a fantastic game. Go for it.
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
what is zeldas sister called?????????/
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
Aryil
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> Iss2
> Class footy, shame most three year olds cant walk

---

Hmmm... I think the majority of kids can walk before they reach two.

:-)
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:18
Regular
Whats walking?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:51
Regular
Zelda comes with a bonus disc including Ocarina Of Time, Ocarina Of Time Master Quest and some upcoming game footage. Therefore, it's worth buying. What games did you like on N64? That would help.

There's Metroid Prime, Mario, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing (Import), Resident Evil, Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion, Super Monkey Ball 2, Resident Evil Zero, Starfox Adventures, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Wave Race: Blue Storm - and that's just the essential, exclusives that are out now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.