GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal sponsorship..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/03 at 16:27
Regular
I am wanting to sponsor an animal at Edinburgh zoo because...well I'm feeling generous for absolutely no reason. Anyway has anyone else sponsored an animal or have any suggestions on what to sponsor? I'm thinking of sponsoring a chimpanzee but I'm not sure. Oh and just to make this post relevant to this forum emmm I like Nintendo games with animals. Do you?
Sun 20/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Right, I just thought I would let you all know my final decision...The animals I am sponsoring at Edinburgh Zoo are the Giraffes. There are three of these cool beasts and since one of them is male and one is female they have recently had a third baby girl Giraffe! This means they will have to give it baby giraffe food, medical stuff etc so I think I should help with the cost. Anyway I'm sorry to dissapoint you aoe but those damn oriental small-clawed otters were just to damn nasty to the meerkats for me to sponsor them.
Sun 20/04/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hehe good for you Cubist! I think you should sponsor a monkey of some sort- they rule!

Now, would you like to sponsor one of MY animals?
I have:
5 chinchillas
2 white chipmunks
a dog
a cat
and 3 rabbits!

No point in me sponsoring animals when I have my own collection! I have had my animals for ages, my oldest rabbit is 7 years old this year!
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You might as well. You could be feeding a posssum for the next year. or a Slender Loris.

Go for it. :)
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:53
Regular
u r all sad a part from the people i like
and i like every one
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol well I must admit it looked pretty damn cool today at the zoo...then again it did get into a fight with a meerkat:S I'll think about it but right now I'm thinking of sponsoring a Kangoroosie...yes that's what I call them!. Then again it would be so cool to sponsor my own little army of poison arrow frogs.
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
oriental small-clawed otter! oriental small-clawed otter!

definately!
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol I know I was watching Dark Angel and typing:S Anyway, do you have any advice? I'm now thinking about sponsoring a Giraffe at Edinburgh Zoo. There is only three of them so it would really make a difference instead of splitting my money between the hundreds of ducks or penguins I coudl sponsor. Then again there is only one Rhino and one Polar Bear at Edinburgh zoo and the Rhino needs a new enclosure so I really want to help that. There are about 4-10 of each of the other animals at the zoo so I'm not really concerned about them. Any advice is helpfull THANKS:D
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
oh u mean sponsorship .. title :p
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> You said... remember, it was the first post

I did indeed, doesn't really help with my problem though:(
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
"\\"
Cubist wrote:
> You should be a comedian Aoe. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had
> ever sponsored and animal before because I am going to sponsor one at
> Edinburgh Zoo but don't know what.

You said... remember, it was the first post

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.