GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one got Starfox Adventures?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:55
Regular
I have. And I am stuck :( I have placed the first spell stone and am outside back in moon mountain pass and have spoken to the krazoa spirit and have gotten as far as the section were a giant meteor comes down from the sky and blocks my path off. I need to fidn three meteor peices and I have only managed to find two of them. One to the left of it and one to the south right sort of area. I can not find were the other meteor peice is. Does any one know exacticaly were to find it? I have been searching for ages and am compleatly stuck. I keep dying because of the flying bird demon type things and the demon monsters that come out the ground which you can kill to get moon seeds. I also keep geting hurt by the giant dinosaur that hurls giant fireballs at me. Can any one solve my problem??

Plus I am also stuck on the original Half-Life. I recently won it as a GAD prize. I have just restored power to Black Mesa and am stuck at that point. I do not know what to do or where to go to do what I have to do. I have god mode on becuase my friend managed to get the cheat console working for me and he put on god mode to play half life and I have got so far and I keep dying without god mode so I just stuck with the game file with god mode on. So can any one solve any of my problems? I would be much obligded with any helpful hints or tips.
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Deadly Fatality wrote:
> Yes it is a fun game. But it does have its hard parts were you can
> find yourself stuck for a while. I havn't seen any glitches at all in
> the game. And I beat red eye!*Celebrates* But guess what im stuck yet
> again :'( Im at snowhorn wastes on that damm puzzle set by the blue
> snowhorn. I found the first one easy then got stuck on the second one
> but found a way over and made my way up to the 2nd one which requires
> a tree to be knocked down in order for you to get to the other side. I
> have gotten to the second one and have knocked the tree over but I
> can't find a way to get onto the tree trunk to be able to cross the
> river. Any tips? And as usual my two guides I have for star fox
> adventures are totally useless. It just says to 'complete the puzzle
> (but two will need trees to be knocked boiwn by hitting the eyes that
> appears in the trees) and then talk to the snowhorn again'. *Curses at
> guide*

Plus now I have just noticed that the 3rd part of a game guide for starfox on the GameCube section I looked at it and it was noooooooo help atall.
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Yes it is a fun game. But it does have its hard parts were you can find yourself stuck for a while. I havn't seen any glitches at all in the game. And I beat red eye!*Celebrates* But guess what im stuck yet again :'( Im at snowhorn wastes on that damm puzzle set by the blue snowhorn. I found the first one easy then got stuck on the second one but found a way over and made my way up to the 2nd one which requires a tree to be knocked down in order for you to get to the other side. I have gotten to the second one and have knocked the tree over but I can't find a way to get onto the tree trunk to be able to cross the river. Any tips? And as usual my two guides I have for star fox adventures are totally useless. It just says to 'complete the puzzle (but two will need trees to be knocked boiwn by hitting the eyes that appears in the trees) and then talk to the snowhorn again'. *Curses at guide*
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:02
Regular
I found Starfox Adventures DAMN good fun.... sure filled with glitches and the such like but I found it fun beyond comparison...

Go pick it up.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Party Hard"
In response to the original question; I am currently considering buying it, just because I like things like that.

Is it worth £19, the price that Gamestation currently have it up for?
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Aw well. Never mind I compleeted half-life it was easy after a bit and i am up to red eye on star fox adventures so I am going good. But i doo need some tips on how to beet him. I have a guide which i tried doing what it said but i just kept dying. I looked on the faq guide at www.gamefaq.com but didn't find a thing because you cant find a thing on that site. I did find out about sonic adventure 2 batle a while ago but even finding that was dificult. I have looked at the guides people have posted on special reserve but didn't see any differn't tips. Can any one help out?
Tue 22/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Santa On Prozac wrote:
> Plus I am also stuck on the original Half-Life. I recently won it as
> a
> GAD prize. I have just restored power to Black Mesa and am stuck at
> that point. I do not know what to do or where to go to do what I
> have
> to do. I have god mode on becuase my friend managed to get the cheat
> console working for me and he put on god mode to play half life and
> I
> have got so far and I keep dying without god mode so I just stuck
> with
> the game file with god mode on. So can any one solve any of my
> problems? I would be much obligded with any helpful hints or tips.
>
>
> There are two power switchs that need to be pressed for the power to
> be brought online for the track cart. Half life isn't that hard except
> towards the end where it gets tricky.

I have turned on the power and have listened to the guy talking but i didn't here him because of the noise so I am not sure of what to do next. I have turned on the power switches to restore power to black mesa but are there any more switches to press? I have searched every where I can but still have no clue as were I need to go. Do you know the location of the track cart?
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:19
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
good for you.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:29
"For the horde!!!!"
Santa On Prozac wrote:
> Plus I am also stuck on the original Half-Life. I recently won it as a
> GAD prize. I have just restored power to Black Mesa and am stuck at
> that point. I do not know what to do or where to go to do what I have
> to do. I have god mode on becuase my friend managed to get the cheat
> console working for me and he put on god mode to play half life and I
> have got so far and I keep dying without god mode so I just stuck with
> the game file with god mode on. So can any one solve any of my
> problems? I would be much obligded with any helpful hints or tips.

There are two power switchs that need to be pressed for the power to be brought online for the track cart. Half life isn't that hard except towards the end where it gets tricky.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How anyone can get stuck on such an easy game I will never know.

Anyway, try www.gamefaqs.com
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
*Just adding something I missed out*

I have two guides for StarFox Adventures and both of them say search the area for the three meteor peices so they don't tell me the locations of were they are located.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.