GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has any one got Starfox Adventures?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:55
Regular
I have. And I am stuck :( I have placed the first spell stone and am outside back in moon mountain pass and have spoken to the krazoa spirit and have gotten as far as the section were a giant meteor comes down from the sky and blocks my path off. I need to fidn three meteor peices and I have only managed to find two of them. One to the left of it and one to the south right sort of area. I can not find were the other meteor peice is. Does any one know exacticaly were to find it? I have been searching for ages and am compleatly stuck. I keep dying because of the flying bird demon type things and the demon monsters that come out the ground which you can kill to get moon seeds. I also keep geting hurt by the giant dinosaur that hurls giant fireballs at me. Can any one solve my problem??

Plus I am also stuck on the original Half-Life. I recently won it as a GAD prize. I have just restored power to Black Mesa and am stuck at that point. I do not know what to do or where to go to do what I have to do. I have god mode on becuase my friend managed to get the cheat console working for me and he put on god mode to play half life and I have got so far and I keep dying without god mode so I just stuck with the game file with god mode on. So can any one solve any of my problems? I would be much obligded with any helpful hints or tips.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Im stuck yet again and my two guides are useless! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( I am at dragon rock and have freed the bird and am tring to destroy the towers to get to draknor but keep dying! Any tips?
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Mystique wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
> Guides. Ruin. Games.
>
> Why does no-one understand this?
> *****
> Guides don't ruin games its cheats that ruin them. I admit to using a
> walkthrough to help me get unstuck on games before. Otherwise I'll end
> up leaving a perfectly good game to collect dust, just because I can't
> get past level whatever.
> But cheats, urgh. Whoever buys a game and instantly puts the cheats in
> should be shot...out of a cannon.

Guides rule especially when you are stuck and have rattled your brains all day!
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:31
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Guides. Ruin. Games.
>
> Why does no-one understand this?
Guides don't ruin games its cheats that ruin them. I admit to using a walkthrough to help me get unstuck on games before. Otherwise I'll end up leaving a perfectly good game to collect dust, just because I can't get past level whatever.
But cheats, urgh. Whoever buys a game and instantly puts the cheats in should be shot...out of a cannon.
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, I'll start on the walkthrough then.
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Guides. Ruin. Games.

Why does no-one understand this?
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Im past it! It was soooooooooooo easy. Its probably cos it was late last night when I was doing it. Atleast im at the krazoa shrine to get another bloody spirit.
Sat 26/04/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Grandprix wrote:
> Give me a couple of days and I will make a masterpiece of a
> walkthrough. That's if you want me to. :)

Sure. That would be very helpful. Well if it was for a game I have but im gonna guess so.
Sat 26/04/03 at 08:39
Regular
"Party Hard"
Dringo wrote:
> I found Starfox Adventures DAMN good fun.... sure filled with glitches
> and the such like but I found it fun beyond comparison...
>
> Go pick it up.

Well if Dringo says it's good, then it must be good.

Thanks for the help, oh mighty one.

:)
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Give me a couple of days and I will make a masterpiece of a walkthrough. That's if you want me to. :)
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Why arn't there any full proper guides to games any more!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.