GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHOULD I GET AN XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
I have a tradition of owning every console when it comes out. But I was not going to get the Xbox because it was Microsoft and I thought it would suck. I have been proved wrong. I don't know if I will now should get becuase there are few games I want and few games I will buy. Should I get an Xbox?
Sun 20/04/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
A number of great exclusives. Give me... 2.
Sun 20/04/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Of course you should - number of great exclusives and the majority of the time if a title is nulit-format the Xbox will sport the best version. I have all three and don't regret buying any of them.
Sun 20/04/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
"Should i get an xbox?"

Yes. For Morrowind.
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:54
Regular
"\\"
Ive just been playing Halo all night (honestly) I completed it at least 2 times and I still wanna keep playing...

Go for it and get Halo, splinter cell, JSRF, and the sega GT 2002 pack... i still havent bought any more games and i got the x box at christmas
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:07
"For the horde!!!!"
You can get Halo for the PC.
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
If you have to ask the opinion of people whom you barely, if at all, know, then maybe you shouldn't get one....

Seriously though, and this is to anyone who has ever asked about buying a game/console, don't you already know whether you want something or not ? Sure, I've often bought things I'd never heard of until someone mentioned them but I've never asked people's opinions of stuff, at least not on the forums anyway.

But, get an Xbox, and if possible get Live! as well, and Ghost Recon.
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
yeah, get an xbox-if you want to live in eternal damnation.

;D
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
No
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
Yeah if you have the cash
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea you should certainly get an X-Box, it's certainly my favourite console anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.