GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHOULD I GET AN XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
I have a tradition of owning every console when it comes out. But I was not going to get the Xbox because it was Microsoft and I thought it would suck. I have been proved wrong. I don't know if I will now should get becuase there are few games I want and few games I will buy. Should I get an Xbox?
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
I have a tradition of owning every console when it comes out. But I was not going to get the Xbox because it was Microsoft and I thought it would suck. I have been proved wrong. I don't know if I will now should get becuase there are few games I want and few games I will buy. Should I get an Xbox?
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
If you have enough money then definitely, if only for Halo and the prospect of Halo 2 over XBOX Live.
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I would get it, the games aren't all great but with all the features it has it is worth getting even if you only see a good game once every month. To get you started I would recommend : Buffy The Vampire Slayer which won game of the month ; Splinter Cell which is just amazing and Halo as it is also simply amazing.
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Really, I'd say there's only Halo, Project Gotham Racing, Jet Set Radio Future and Splinter Cell (although it's now across most formats) to shout about on the Xbox, but I've got one, so yeah, if you've got the money, go for it.
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
but I've got one

I'm going to rush out tomorrow and get an Xbox...just because Joefro's got one...

PLEASE, spare me...

:cD

Something like that anyway. :c\
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:50
"period drama"
If you need help deciding, then you obviously can't want one that bad and have more money than sense*

* And dried prunes
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
If you told me what website you are stealing our ideas to post up on then I might consider replying properly.
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
?
Sat 19/04/03 at 21:18
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
definately

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.