GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation poo!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 11:35
Regular
Whatever your views on the PSX, you have to admit it has NO distinctive games. Classics, yes, some but classics such as MGS are also avialable on other formats, PC for example, and Game boy color (or if you live in the UK, like me, colour). The N64 on the other hand has LOADS; Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Conkers BFD, the list goes on. The only reason the PSX sold well was because it brought gaming to the mainstream by sending out the perception it was 'cool', and we don't play games to be cool do we.
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:05
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
sorry - I accidentally clicked on the submitt button 3 times
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Back For Good"
They'll never be a Metal Gear Solid X, The only place you'll find info on MGSX is from gamespot, which also states that Konami will release a crash bandicoot X which is complete bull. they really need to update that section :-)
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:03
Regular
Topic, even.
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:02
Regular
I just accidently reported this post, didn't mean to, sorry.
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:59
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
You will never find MGS2 anywhere thogu except for the PS2. Hideo Kojima mentioned that it might wel be the last story. The game ends there.

There is word for an XBOX release fo the game however, titled "Metal Gear X" - or maybe the 'X' is there because they are not sure yet on what the name may be. Nevertheless..you will never see this game anywhere..I'm sure of it.
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
You will never find MGS2 anywhere thogu except for the PS2. Hideo Kojima mentioned that it might wel be the last story. The game ends there.

There is word for an XBOX release fo the game however, titled "Metal Gear X" - or maybe the 'X' is there because they are not sure yet on what the name may be. Nevertheless..you will never see this gae anywhere..I'm sure of it.
Regular
"Evil Ryu"

There is word for an XBOX release fo the game however, titled "Metal Gear X" - or maybe the 'X' is there because they are not sure yet on what the name may be. Nevertheless..you will never see this gae anywhere..I'm sure of it.
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
123 FOUR FIVE
678 NINE TEN

ELEVENTWELVE!

With the pinball machine!

Class!
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I learned my basics with Sesame Street.
Only I can't go through the alphabet without doing the song, "A B C D E F G (pause then next bit quickly) HIJKLMNOP"
Nor can I count to 12 without going
"1234567891011 tweeeeeeeeeeeeelve"

But I do know the spanish for water, "Aqua"

Sesame Street learned me good.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
poo and pants

Why??

Hate the filthy words

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.