GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2: Raiden's the man"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 23:26
Regular
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:05
"High polygon count"
What a complete muppet you are - spoiler warning or not, even the subject is a giveaway.

I suspected you were a bit of a prat - now I know for sure.

Luckily for you this site filters out nasty words.
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:59
Regular
"Digging!"
i really needed to know that little gem, not.

why cant people post somthing interesting. i am ill and bord, so post somthing, as i said erlier, interesting.

(my spelling is apaling when im ill, see apaling!)
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:48
Regular
"not dead"
If it were a movie I'd understand your annoyance (Homer leaving cinema "I can't believe that Vader is Lukes father!" as he walks past those queuing to see Empire Strikes Back).

But it's a game, and I don't believe that any game should be so story driven that knowing the story will ruin the game.

You now know that you don't play as Snake for the whole game, so what? It will still have the style of the original but a new character might lead to some different ways in which you play the game.
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
You could have put a spoiler in front of it, or at least written, "MGS2 Plot" or something, but instead you tell us all on the topic name!!

Grrrrrr....ignorance runs rampant.
Thu 22/11/01 at 05:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was just watching the footage of MGS2 from the Tokyo Game Show that was included on the DVD with this months issue of PSW.

All I can say is WOW. It brings it all back, memories of creeping about green lit backgrounds with a SOCOM and a couple of Claymore mines at the ready.

If I hadn't already got a PS2, this footage would have made me get one without hesitation.

The strange thing is, I can't remember the hype that probably surrounded the original MGS, I just remember getting the game and playing it to death.

What I'm going to do now is lock myself in a cupboard with HeadHunter on the DC until February so that I don't get any more of the MGS2 plot before I actually go out and buy it.

See you in 3 months time then...
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
LOL - Snake is dead? But I'm right here.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:20
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Ok.
(Sob)
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:14
Regular
i still hate you and what you did is unforgivable
thats it you and your children and your childrens children should be banned from the forum.............. for three months
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Before you get the game, you would have known It anyway, as everybody looks at a game's cover. Don't they?
The new guy's face is on it and the back too.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:09
Regular
WolfHound wrote:
> And Snake Is dead.
Yep the word's out from the American release that Snake dies
> at the start of the game leaving you with an 'All-New' character called
> 'raiden'.

i hate you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.