GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2: Raiden's the man"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 23:26
Regular
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
This 'replace post with star' idea doesn't seem to be that great.... just about every time I've seen it so far, the later posts in the thread have quoted it at some point.

It was much simpler when they used to just delete all the related posts.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I don't understand this topic at all,they could write at least one word,not a
> little star thingie.

its because it HAD a major spolier to metal gear 2 and it has caused uproar
the SR team have removed the topic to stop any arms being torn off
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:59
WolfHound wrote:
> Before you get the game, you would have known It anyway, as everybody looks at a
> game's cover. Don't they?
The new guy's face is on it and the back too.

yeah we could have thought 'who is he? the bad guy?' rather than: 'snake wannabe. I hate that guy who ruined the plot. Whhhaaaaaaa i want snake baaaaccccckkkkkk' this new biatch will suck. SNAKE RULES!
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:57
I don't understand this topic at all,they could write at least one word,not a little star thingie.
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Hoo Har"
This topic deserves a GAD defiantly...
...Oh...
Wrong Topic... eek
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Any valid reason why the post topic Is away?
It Is not a spoiler! When the game arrives over here it will be common knowledge about the game role.
You will see the character's face adorned on Bill-Boards, shop cuttings and of course the Box cover!
It will be all over PS2 Mags and more than likely on the very pages of SR.
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:33
"High polygon count"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> And as if by magic, the initial post was gone.

Thank you to Webby or whoever else may be responsible.

Any chance of a topic change too?
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:31
Regular
"not dead"
And as if by magic, the initial post was gone.
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:27
"High polygon count"
WolfHound wrote:
> Not entirely. As the Guys face is adorned all over the Box and on the back of
> the PS2 Casing you see him as the lead role not Snake!

Even so, *some* people are avoiding such things so that they can enjoy the twists and surprises the game has in store.

Those that want to know such information in advance can go looking for it and find plenty. You could at least give the rest of us the courtesy of a spoiler warning in the message, and not including significant plot info in the thread title.
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:11
Regular
"Not your monkey"
why cant people post somthing
> interesting. i am ill and bord, so post somthing, as i said erlier,
> interesting.

if you want to read something...go read Rasta's story in the Prime forum. Its huge so by the time you finish it you should be better again. Stops you posting stupid posts for a while too :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.