GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How R U doing on Gran Turismo 3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 22:07
Regular
What sort of percentage are you on in the game?
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:39
Regular
I am going to completely ignore the comments by stephen watsit. I will only argue with him in the "I say Nintendo is better" topic. I`m not going to spam up yet more topics with rubbish.
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:01
GT3 is sound in many ways. However, it just didn't grip me, thus it got rejected. Silent Hill 2 come to poppa!
Fri 23/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Oh go away!

The game is not slow, stop cussing our games just because you will have no good ones to play while the Summer on GC.

If you like Nintendo so much go to there forum.
Fri 23/11/01 at 19:05
Gran turismo is s l o w . It is one of the worst games i've played. Sure it has good graphics but it is slower that a half dead turtle walking. After I played that game I turned it off and emidietly put in SSX snowboarding which is far better and faster by miles.

Here's a tip - go sell this game and buy a decent one like Grand theft auto 3.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I havent done those but it they would be hard. The Pro legue is pretty easy apart from the F1 champ. The AI is ok but not as good as it could have been.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:15
Regular
adrian wrote:
>I thought that it was easy. Diffculity never became an issue.

The only two things I found hard were:

The F1 tournament - race 7. My oil went black by this stage, and it was a really tough race to win. I eventually won by taking the gear ratios down and just bombing it completely. That was one of the two races that made me restart my PS2 in order to maintain a 100% win ratiol.

The other hard thing was the Arcade Time Trial of Complex String. It took me hours to complete it. Time after time I would spin off, or miss the time by as much as 10 seconds. Eventually though I cracked it, and the game was complete.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:11
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
SSX_Nikki wrote:
> I got a bit bored after a bit and stopped playing it but i got to the
> professional races but it got to tough and i couldn't beat the computer it was
> just to hard

I thought that it was easy. Diffculity never became an issue. Even on the tyre wear races I use to use tryes that lasted the whole race for the short races or ones that allowed me to do 1 stop. The AI kept going in every few laps and made the game way to easy.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:01
Regular
I`m not sure how long it took. You could work it out though. Find out how long it would take to win every race first time. Then add about 20 minutes which is time I lost due to losing a race or two, and restarting my PS2.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:40
How long did it take you to do that then it took me about 3 months to get as far as i am now
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
100% finito. I`m still playing it to try and get the rest of the cars though. I`m still missing about 6 or 7.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.