GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 11 Goals"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 11'.
Fri 20/08/10 at 12:44
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Not sure if anybody is still playing FIFA, but Butch and I are always sharing our favourite goals via the EA Sports World web site and I thought it would be a 'neat' idea if we could all share our goals via the forums!

This thread isn't strictly for FIFA10 or even FIFA for that matter, I suppose that we could allow some Pro Evo goals if that's what you prefer *sigh*.

To share your videos, you will need to upload them via the in-game Instant Reply facility. Once uploaded you will need to visit the forums and provide a link to your EA Sports World profile so we can see it!

Ill start us off with my amazing long distance shot from a scouted player called 'Abeil':

Clickity
Fri 27/08/10 at 12:07
Regular
"How Ironic"
I can understand that. Scored one with Joe Cole few days ago, shows you how unrealistic FIFA can be!
Fri 27/08/10 at 12:09
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I'm usually awful with free-kicks too, the only way I can score is to power it along the ground (hold L1 with half bar of power), these usually go in without any difficulty.

In all honesty I didn't even really aim for this free-kick, its all just luck!
Fri 27/08/10 at 16:35
Regular
"How Ironic"
Scored a belter with Torres today. On professional difficulty aswell!

Torres
Sat 28/08/10 at 16:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
2 more long distance goals in the same match on Pro difficulty.

Aquilani

Dalle Valle

This keeper is aweful. I can maybe see Aquilani scoring from that range, but Dalle Valle scores even further out!
Sun 29/08/10 at 09:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You really need to put the difficulty level up Chris, especially if you are belting them in from there on a regular basis...

Also, 8 minute halves? Are you mad?
Sun 29/08/10 at 13:43
Regular
"How Ironic"
Lol I've only just gone up to professional difficulty, I got bored of semi-pro after realising it wasn't a challenge. I think professional matches my own skill level, I get slaughtered on world class. I've never scored a long goal on semi pro though, which is odd.

And I like the 8 minute halves :) Gives you more time to comeback if you're losing, or gives you more time to defend/lose your lead. More exciting ;D
Sun 05/09/10 at 10:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sun 05/09/10 at 11:47
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Butch wrote:
> I believe
> me
> and my VP just won this thread

I was expecting you to score from the free-kick! But that goal is rather phenomenal, yet not intentional I feel!

Has Bright battled his way in to your team now?
Sun 05/09/10 at 12:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Of course it was intentional! Can you not see the flick down from Alonso (I think)?

No, Bright is still a super sub, he was only playing then as Kaka, Ronaldo and Navas came off at half time to stay 'green' for my game against Barca in the week.
Sun 05/09/10 at 12:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nice goal Butch! I too thought you were going to have a blast from the half way, which would have been stunning, but I suppose the set up and volley will suffice ;D I really need to put the difficulty up, but I can't be bothered :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.