GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 11 Goals"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 11'.
Fri 20/08/10 at 12:44
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Not sure if anybody is still playing FIFA, but Butch and I are always sharing our favourite goals via the EA Sports World web site and I thought it would be a 'neat' idea if we could all share our goals via the forums!

This thread isn't strictly for FIFA10 or even FIFA for that matter, I suppose that we could allow some Pro Evo goals if that's what you prefer *sigh*.

To share your videos, you will need to upload them via the in-game Instant Reply facility. Once uploaded you will need to visit the forums and provide a link to your EA Sports World profile so we can see it!

Ill start us off with my amazing long distance shot from a scouted player called 'Abeil':

Clickity
Fri 20/08/10 at 12:44
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Not sure if anybody is still playing FIFA, but Butch and I are always sharing our favourite goals via the EA Sports World web site and I thought it would be a 'neat' idea if we could all share our goals via the forums!

This thread isn't strictly for FIFA10 or even FIFA for that matter, I suppose that we could allow some Pro Evo goals if that's what you prefer *sigh*.

To share your videos, you will need to upload them via the in-game Instant Reply facility. Once uploaded you will need to visit the forums and provide a link to your EA Sports World profile so we can see it!

Ill start us off with my amazing long distance shot from a scouted player called 'Abeil':

Clickity
Fri 20/08/10 at 13:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Still nothing on my 30 yard free-kick with Glen Bright in league 2

This one is also pretty special too, same player, same club.
Fri 20/08/10 at 13:21
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've only got one clip and it's not worth watching unless you like really unimpressive goals... Pedro Mendes if I remember rightly.

Nothing To See Here
Fri 20/08/10 at 13:24
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Not bad, a good run and good finish.

Here is another of mine

Click
Fri 20/08/10 at 17:19
Regular
"How Ironic"
I did use that for abit, mine are mostly NHL 10 goals. I scored one of my best goals ever with Balotelli a few weeks back, but I wasn't signed into Xbox live or the EA servers. That's the bad thing about FIFA 10. If you're not signed into the EA servers from the start of the game, you can't save your replay once in game without losing it :( FIFA 11 lets you save straight onto your hard drive though, which is the obvious option.
Fri 20/08/10 at 17:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Anyway, here are the 2 replays I was luckily signed in for.

Shamrock Rovers Goal - This if FIFA 09, but it's a good goal regardless

Not a goal, but I was gutted it didn't go in (FIFA 10)

I've got the Balotelli goal on Facebook, but you really can't appreciate it as it's recorded with an EyeToy.
Fri 27/08/10 at 00:19
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
An excellent free-kick to compete with those Butch uploaded.

Click
Fri 27/08/10 at 10:24
Regular
"And in last place.."
Nothing rounds off a fine freekick like a cartwheel :)

I only ever managed to score one free kick and with the usual standard of my freekicks I thought I deserved and achievement for it.
Fri 27/08/10 at 10:52
Regular
"How Ironic"
I found it extremely difficult at first to take freekicks, now I'm popping them in from 40 yards! ;D
Fri 27/08/10 at 11:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I was finding it easier to score free-kicks with a poor free-kick rating (hence my goals with my VP). Since I've moved to Real I've yet to score a free-kick with Ronaldo, Kaka, Alonso et al.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.