GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 11 Goals"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 11'.
Fri 20/08/10 at 12:44
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Not sure if anybody is still playing FIFA, but Butch and I are always sharing our favourite goals via the EA Sports World web site and I thought it would be a 'neat' idea if we could all share our goals via the forums!

This thread isn't strictly for FIFA10 or even FIFA for that matter, I suppose that we could allow some Pro Evo goals if that's what you prefer *sigh*.

To share your videos, you will need to upload them via the in-game Instant Reply facility. Once uploaded you will need to visit the forums and provide a link to your EA Sports World profile so we can see it!

Ill start us off with my amazing long distance shot from a scouted player called 'Abeil':

Clickity
Tue 26/10/10 at 11:11
Regular
gr8 goal motomotomd
m8 i m, starting my crew at http://www.bigmatchonline.com/

join me i want buddies to strat a friends league
Mon 25/10/10 at 08:09
Regular
Finally managed to put away a free kick in a match
Sun 10/10/10 at 15:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
After 2 seasons of play with 2 different teams, I'm bored already. And the game still has a drastic amount of easily fixable bugs in it, just like the previous FIFAs.
Sun 10/10/10 at 09:02
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
That was a good finish on the FK, keeper stood no chance.

Is it just me, or is anybody else seeing lots of goals fly in off the 'keeper this year? I've lost count the number of times the ball has rolled in after hitting the post, then my goalie.
Sat 09/10/10 at 11:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Finally managed to put away a free kick in a match

Here

Fluke
Thu 07/10/10 at 23:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Exact same happened to me. I thought it was just because I was playing Man Utd at first, but it's happened in other games :)

Although, a few odd things happened in the Man Utd match I played before. The ball defied physics, and instead of going in off the post, decided to go through the post, drop down and sit still on the line. The other weird thing, they've made Wayne Rooney good! It's so confusing, you see this fat guy running at your defence with no notable threat, and he keeps the ball with no real effort, despite my best efforts to injure him.
Thu 07/10/10 at 19:39
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Anyone else think the offside rule is messed up on the game? Ref seems to blow his whistle any time a striker runs past a defender, even if the ball being passed isn't anywhere near the striker.

I've noticed this a fair bit. I find it a pain when the computer is offside and I get the ball and have a decent chance at a counter attack but the whistle goes.
Thu 07/10/10 at 18:15
Regular
"How Ironic"
Anyone else think the offside rule is messed up on the game? Ref seems to blow his whistle any time a striker runs past a defender, even if the ball being passed isn't anywhere near the striker.
Thu 07/10/10 at 11:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
WWell on a normal day if I try it the keeper punts it up the pitch. Misjudged the angle a wee bit though.
Thu 07/10/10 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
gr13ve wrote:
Not exactly one of my best efforts...own goal

I'm trying to work out exactly what you are trying to do there...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.