GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kimbo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/07 at 18:15
Regular
Thu 17/05/07 at 18:15
Regular
Fri 18/05/07 at 14:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh Kimbo would get killed in actual MMA, i'd love to see him present his chin like that to Cro Cop, he'd be able to find his head in about row 72.

Fight anyone with any hint of a bit of technique and knowing how to actually fight instead of just throwing punches aimlessly hoping to get that lucky punch and i might give him a bit of respect.
Fri 18/05/07 at 17:32
Regular
Prepare to respect. He's fighting Ray fookin Mercer this summer.
Fri 18/05/07 at 18:05
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The guy who makes the point about scumbags boxing on the street and Mixed Martial Arts being worlds apart is on to something....
Fri 18/05/07 at 19:31
Regular
Why do you think they're scumbags?
Fri 18/05/07 at 19:42
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Well, I just associate bare knuckle fighting as a sport with SCUM.
Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno, but the point about MMA being a totally different sport still stands.
Fri 18/05/07 at 20:23
Regular
You've never had a bare knuckle fight before?
Fri 18/05/07 at 20:36
Regular
Cool, cheers fonz, enjoyed that ...

The name Kimbo Slice is a bit sheeite, but he's a good boxer no doubt. Not sure how well he'd do in a MMA fight though, I've seen even the biggest guys brought down by small skinny blokes like Royce Gracie. Boxing is great, but if you get taken to the floor and you haven't got the techniques needed, you've had it.
Fri 18/05/07 at 22:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alfonse wrote:
> Prepare to respect. He's fighting Ray fookin Mercer this summer.

Edit - He's getting knocked out by Ray fookin Mercer this summer

There much better.

And he'd get schooled by any half decent MMA fighter as would any street fighter. He'd probably do well in boxing, but in MMA? Not a chance
Fri 18/05/07 at 23:26
Regular
Don't count him out just yet Waddy, I've been following his progress for the last few months and he is getting a lot better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.