GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kimbo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/07 at 18:15
Regular
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:40
Regular
I'm like a deity among paper-mache men.
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i'm sure, must be a real burden having all that power and trying to restrain yourself
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:31
Regular
I'm afraid I may hospitalise someone :(
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
you supposedly the street fighting hardman, why don't you do it eh? :-D
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:16
Regular
Imagine Kawada fighting Gannon, that would be amazing.
Wed 27/06/07 at 23:14
Regular
EDIT: Lol, whatever.
Wed 27/06/07 at 01:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Aye i was being completely serious when i did a re-edit of it, heck i barely know who Ray Mercer is.

Let's see him fight the guys i mentioned and then let's talk about how good he is, shame the muppet can't even beat Sean Gannon.
Wed 27/06/07 at 01:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kawada wrote:
> Wow he beat 46 year old Ray Mercer, how impressive .....pffft

I think the point he's making is quite simple. You were wrong.
Bloody Man U fans are always such poor losers...
Wed 27/06/07 at 01:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wow he beat 46 year old Ray Mercer, how impressive .....pffft

Put him in the cage against anyone like Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Rampage Jackson, Cro Cop, actual professionals who know what they're doing and have been doing it for years and if he beats them then he can talk and be hailed as anything other then another knuckle dragging street fighting idiot.

Chances are if he did fight them, a lucky fan would be taking home Kimbo's head as a souvenir, better hope they're in row 40 plus though.
Tue 26/06/07 at 23:43
Regular
And on a lighter note, Kimbo Slice defeats Ray Mercer. What was that you were saying Kawada?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.