GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getdotted.com - searching for domain names suggestion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/10 at 15:43
"Are you sure?"
I like the 'type anything here' box on your Status Page which takes you to Getdotted and it usually my starting page when looking for a new domain.

If you want to try looking for variations of a name you currently have to retype everything from scratch. It would be nice if you kept the original name in the 'box' so that customers could just edit and tweak things to find their ideal domain.

At the moment you have to type from scratch again in the 'search again here' box at the bottom of the results page.

If you click the 'Search again' link on the results page it takes you back to getdotted.com but the input domain search box has been cleared!

If you start from getdotted.com and then use your browser to go back a page then your original text is still there to be amended. But this doesn't work if I start at my favourite Status Page!

FWIW - My ideal situation would be to have the 'type anything here' domain search box (as per Status page) in the same place on all the domain related pages (top right) and to retain the visitors last searched for domain name. This would help streamline my domain registrations :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 13/08/10 at 15:43
"Are you sure?"
I like the 'type anything here' box on your Status Page which takes you to Getdotted and it usually my starting page when looking for a new domain.

If you want to try looking for variations of a name you currently have to retype everything from scratch. It would be nice if you kept the original name in the 'box' so that customers could just edit and tweak things to find their ideal domain.

At the moment you have to type from scratch again in the 'search again here' box at the bottom of the results page.

If you click the 'Search again' link on the results page it takes you back to getdotted.com but the input domain search box has been cleared!

If you start from getdotted.com and then use your browser to go back a page then your original text is still there to be amended. But this doesn't work if I start at my favourite Status Page!

FWIW - My ideal situation would be to have the 'type anything here' domain search box (as per Status page) in the same place on all the domain related pages (top right) and to retain the visitors last searched for domain name. This would help streamline my domain registrations :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.