GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a strange suspission about Mario in Luigi's Mansion!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 17:43
Regular
I have a strange suspission that Mario dies for some reason, in the GameCube game Luigi's Mansion. I read a review in NGC Magazine #61 of the game, after they'd played the Japanese version of the game. And in one of the pictures of the game, it had Luigi climbing down a ladder in to a well, with a passageway at the bottom. NGC had commented next to it: "Down this well you'll near the awful truth - but we won't spoil it for you." Also, in reviews, if the reviewers complete the game, they'll never fully reveal and spoil the ending. This has also given me the strange idea that Mario dies, or is found dead, as the objective of the game is to rescue mario from the ghosts. And maybe Luigi finds out that Mario is a ghost because he's dead.

This would then link to my next theory, about the future GameCube release: Mario Sunshine. I think that this game does follow on from Luigi's Mansion. And Mario is given asecond chance to restore himself back to life, by collecting all those sunshine points as a favour for someone, who can turn him back to human. And he currently is human so he can complete certain tasks with ease, and no-one will be scared.

If anyone thinks I'm completely mad, or has any other comments in relation to this then please do comment. I'd like to hear other people's views as no-one else at all has commented on 'Mario's death', just me!
Thu 06/12/01 at 15:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote : Mario is in Luigi's Mansion. Do none of you read magazines to the full? It says in one I was reading, "Mario has been captured and Luigi's main goal is to save him."

Why do you think he goes to the mansion in the first place? To scare himself to death?

Stop asking and pondering on the matter of Mario in Luigi's Mansion. He is in it. End of story.
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:18
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I dont think he will be found dead! They wouldnt kill off a star. Besides its too corny even for a playstation game to do it, well alone Nintendo. But there is bound to be Mario or Yoshi hidden in there somewhere like Yoshi on top of the Castle in Mario 64!
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But I don't know if he is dead or not.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario is in Luigi's Mansion. Do none of you read magazines to the full? It says in one I was reading, "Mario has been captured and Luigi's main goal is to save him."

Why do you think he goes to the mansion in the first place? To scare himself to death?
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:16
That would be cool! In Mario Sunshine Mario would be a ghost and Luigi could help him in it mabey! That would be class and a brilliant idea.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
These replies have been good and entertaining, but i'm looking for more replies on my actual theory!! Who else has an opinion on wether Luigi finds a dead Mario on Luigi's Mansion???
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:21
Regular
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Does anyone else have an opinion on my 'shocking' theory??? Even if you think
> it's a load of Playstation...

I know that that expression was silly and childish but it still made me laugh.

"Let's get Superman 64!"

"Nah! That game's a load of Playstation!"

LOL! :-D
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
what is more worth slapping ninty about is THAT THEY NEVER F>>>>ING NOTICE THE F>>>ING Europeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 03/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
Posting my thoughts:

I saw your request in the customer services forum. Full marks for effort but you didn't really think it'd happen did you? Cheeky git ; )
Mon 03/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey!! U don't like seeing this topic slipping down the list!! It's a great topic that is intersesting and can produce a lot of answers!! Please can some of you post you're thoughts. Even if you think I'm insane!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.