GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I should be Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
With the election tomorrow I will do my first and only bit of campaigning.
Why I should be Notable:

It almost sounds like Goatable

I haven't registered under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect. I already know I'm best and a gold name wouldn't really change that. Therefore I wouldn't lord it about thinking I was special, I already do.

I posted a 1 line topic yesterday that bulged into a 100+ reply, and all I put was "Sony smash Nintardo wiv stick". My topics are retarded, but amusing and get replies.

I'm not Dringo

Damn Dirty Monkey

And most importantly, I have done what most people here want to do. I have punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
I went to school with him (he was year below) and on a couple of occasions, slapped that stupid fat-tongued face.
Had I known what would follow, I would have done it more often and harder - but I still smacked that smug mockney mook a couple of times.

---

And that's it.
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You been drinking that stuff under the sink again Tony?
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Hey, man - judge person. I knew the goat when he really was a boy and I all I can say is he was great. It's totally our of character judge man, for him to hit anybody, he just wouldn't do it. He strokes cats and talks to ducks.

So go easy on him man, nice judge person. Don't send him down or he'll never make it. He's too nice.

He couldn't have hit Jamie Oliver, or hooved him, or butted him. 'sjust impossible. That's what I wanted to say. I vouch for his kindness and gentility.

'sthat OK goaty?

Vote the Goat
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:13
Regular
"not dead"
Did you know somebody called Nick Lovett at school?

You know, I don't actually dislike Jamie Oliver.

His band were crap, and he talks crap, but he doesn't bother me.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:00
Regular
oh for crying out loud
goatable*

god damn my trailer park white trash brain
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:59
Regular
hur hur hur
goatble
hur hur hur
that rhymes
hur hur hur
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but on the plus side, Richard Branson isn't your dad.

Same as your "Nooooo" but with less beardy millionaire f - oh yeah right.
That sucks.
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:38
You punched jamie oliver in the face?

Cool! i vote for you man.

But how about this:

My mum dated richard branson! I could have been rich! nooooooooooooooooo......
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dringo wrote:
Now on a serious note here Goatboy if that was directed at anyone
> in particular then im VERY annoyed JC superstar is the main person who you think
> he is and ill give u his e-mail yeah you can add him on MSN that will prove it i
> hope/

I'm not saying anything Dringo, it's ok mate.
I'm just having fun. Last Notable thing I went mental and took stuff too seriously, so I'm just making sure this stays amusing and non-serious.

Whatever happens, whoever the heck it is, congrats to them.
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Goatboy... do you realise that by smacking Jamie Oliver around a bit, you could
> be responsible for ALL of what he has accomplished?

He's probably retarded
> because of YOU.

You mongrel. If you had left him alone he'll be serving
> burgers somewhere.

---

Christ I hadn't thought about that.
What have I done?
Damn Dirty Me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.