GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I should be Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
With the election tomorrow I will do my first and only bit of campaigning.
Why I should be Notable:

It almost sounds like Goatable

I haven't registered under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect. I already know I'm best and a gold name wouldn't really change that. Therefore I wouldn't lord it about thinking I was special, I already do.

I posted a 1 line topic yesterday that bulged into a 100+ reply, and all I put was "Sony smash Nintardo wiv stick". My topics are retarded, but amusing and get replies.

I'm not Dringo

Damn Dirty Monkey

And most importantly, I have done what most people here want to do. I have punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
I went to school with him (he was year below) and on a couple of occasions, slapped that stupid fat-tongued face.
Had I known what would follow, I would have done it more often and harder - but I still smacked that smug mockney mook a couple of times.

---

And that's it.
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I see they haven't pis*ed all over your name yet.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
His parents still live and own the pub last time I went there to do some ad copy for them (although that was..er...4 years ago).

And Newport was an awful,awful school.
All boys until the year after I left....damn.
Teachers with those black-flat hats and capes.
We had old-school (geddit!) lessons like Latin, Geology etc etc.

I don't recommend single-sex schools, way too many hormones and no girls to expend them on, so you turn to fighting.
Which is not good if you're a skinny little runt like I used to be, you got pounded a lot.

But, on the bright side, I slapped Pukka-Tukka boy.
So it was almost worth it.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was in Newport the other day.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes, I'm afraid I did wallop Oliver a couple of times at school.

But in my defence, I was only 13. Well, then I was 14. And once when I was 15.
But he was really, really annoying and smug and lorded it about.
I was a kidd, what can I say?
And go on, tell me you wouldn't do, if you knew the worst thing that could happen was detention.

And knowing what he turned into after school, I'm glad I did it.
I can't wait for time travel to become legal and widely available, I know where I'm headed 1st.
Right back to Newport Grammar School, 1987.

"Hey Oliver"
I SMASH YOU WIV FIST
I SMASH YOU WIV FIST

Damn Dirty Mockney Chef.
Thu 22/11/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
vote the goat

cathy but i still vote DRINGO
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:54
"possibly impossible"
Yey! Finally I get online. My car lost all sense of having any lights today, just at the point where that damn sun went down and I needed them most. So there's me, standing outside in the cold and stratching my head, pulling fuses out of the fusebox and slotting others in. I had to call my dad out in the end (he's a mechanic) and we eventually got down to some Sherlock like puzzling and figured it out.

What this means is that I finally get to vote at around 11pm, and with Goatboy providing most of the entertainment around here these days, I think I know who my vote is going to.

It's Dring.....d'oh!
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:26
Regular
1hr 34 min til i vote
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:30
heheheheh good on ya goatboy,i bet he didn`t think you`re
punch`s were "pukka".
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:26
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> But as the man is such a tool (Oliver, not the Goat - obviously)

Oh, I dunno...

Every tool has it's use!
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:18
Regular
Tony wrote:
> Hey, man - judge person. I knew the goat when he really was a boy and I all I
> can say is he was great. It's totally our of character judge man, for him to
> hit anybody, he just wouldn't do it. He strokes cats and talks to ducks.

So
> go easy on him man, nice judge person. Don't send him down or he'll never make
> it. He's too nice.

He couldn't have hit Jamie Oliver, or hooved him, or
> butted him. 'sjust impossible. That's what I wanted to say. I vouch for his
> kindness and gentility.

After having looked into the evidence thoroughly, I conclude that Goaty did, indeed, hit Jamie "Pukka tucker" Oliver.

But as the man is such a tool (Oliver, not the Goat - obviously), his guilt is unfounded, and this man should be praised as a hero.

I have spoken. Make it so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.